2018 Forty Under 40 Awards
Class of 2018
Meet the Forty Under 40 Class of 2018
They come from nearly every sector of the sports business. They are agents, marketers, entrepreneurs, team owners and presidents, lawyers, athletic directors and more. They are the industry’s best and the brightest, and leaders in their respective organizations.
This Year’s Honorees
- Lindsay Amstutz, Fox Sports West, Prime Ticket, Fox Sports San Diego
- Bryce Blum, ESG; Catalyst Sports & Media
- Kary Brock, Endeavor Global Marketing
- Matthew Caldwell, Sunrise Sports & Entertainment
- Tory Dandy, CAA Sports
- Nili Doft, NHL
- Sean Eggert, Red Bull North America
- Todd Fleming, Legends
- Junior Gaspard, Experience
- Brandon Gayle, Instagram
- Matt Grandis, CSM Properties
- Brad Griffith, Gametime
- Matt Hill, GMR Marketing
- Court Jeske, Nashville Soccer Club
- Lindsay Kagawa Colas, Wasserman
- Nina King, Duke University
- Pat LaCroix, Bose
- Chris Marinak*, MLB
- Michael Melnitzky, Allen & Co.
- Kim Miale, Roc Nation Sports
- Ben Milsom, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Brendan Moynihan, Lagardère Plus
- Megha Parekh, Jacksonville Jaguars
- Deepen Parikh, Courtside Ventures
- Dave Pietrycha, NBC Sports Group
- Josh Pyatt, WME
- Jake Reid, Sporting Kansas City
- Brent Rossi, Pegula Sports and Entertainment
- Angela Ruggiero, Sports Innovation Lab
- Frank Saviano, Proskauer
- Erin Schnieders, NBA
- Nzinga Shaw, Atlanta Hawks and Philips Arena
- Dan Shevchik, Sports Media Advisors
- Jordan Solomon, Madison Square Garden Co.
- Ryan Spoon, ESPN
- Steve Starks, Utah Jazz / Larry H. Miller Sports & Entertainment
- Josh Veilleux, AEG Global Partnerships
- Miheer Walavalkar, LiveLike
- Danny White, University of Central Florida
- Josh Whitman, University of Illinois
*Hall of Fame
About the Forty Under 40 Awards Program
The Forty Under 40 Awards is an annual celebration of the best young talent in sports business.
On Wednesday, April 18, 2018, following the CAA World Congress of Sports, the 40 winners, their guests and industry leaders will be treated to a gala dinner and awards program at the JW Marriott Los Angeles, L.A. LIVE.
The evening is a celebration not only of the accomplishments of the class of 2018, but also of sports business. Ask anyone who has been there, the Forty Under 40 Awards is a night to remember... and not one to be missed.
The NOMINATION PERIOD for the 2018 Class of Forty under 40 is closed.
The nomination period opened on Monday, September 4 and closed at midnight (ET) on Sunday, November 5.
Nominees will not be notified.
Only those selected as winners will be contacted.
Winners will be contacted in early February 2018.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE FORTY UNDER 40 BANQUET
This year's Forty Under 40 banquet and awards show will be held on Wednesday, April 18, 2018 at the JW Marriott Los Angeles, L.A. LIVE. To get an idea of what to expect at the event, check out our highlights.