Weekend Hot Reads....
Two high-profile names write Op-Eds after the IOC’s move to drop wrestling. Former U.S. Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld writes the IOC's recommendation to cut wrestling from the '20 Olympics was the wrong one. Meanwhile, National Wrestling HOFer and author John Irving explains how wrestling lost the Olympics.
- The Blue Jays are a changed franchise, and that is due to President & CEO Paul Beeston and Senior VP/Baseball Operations & GM Alex Anthopoulos.
- Even though Heat F LeBron James is widely renowned as one of the top players in the game, his salary is fifth among tonight's NBA All-Star Game starters and 15 overall.
- With the '14 Olympics just under a year away, Sochi is facing "steep challenges" with construction and climate.
- With NASCAR's new Generation-6 cars now having debuted in a genuine race weekend, one writer eulogizes the outgoing Car of Tomorrow. Meanwhile, one writer thinks everyone in NASCAR "seemed to lose sight of one important thing: Nobody died under the COT's watch."
- Go behind the scenes of the NCAA's mock selection of the men's basketball tournament bracket.