MOORAD FINDS SILVER LINING TO BEING SPORTING NEWS' NO. 99
Agent JEFF MOORAD, who was chosen as No. 99 in THE
SPORTING NEWS' "100 Most Powerful People" in the sports industry,
sent back his own Top 10 List titled: "Top Ten Good Things About
Being No. 99" (THE SPORTING NEWS, 1/9).
10. It beats being No. 101.
9. Its lower than my handicap
8. The number made Barbara Feldon a well kwown secret
7. Maybe John Madden (No. 95) will give all of us in
the bottom 10 a ride in the Madden Cruiser.
6. It's not a list of America's Most Wanted.
5. If the number's good enough for Wayne Gretzky, it's
good enough for me.
4. I spent $1.58B less than Rupert Murdoch to make the
3. With my partner Leigh Steinberg, at No. 19, the
firm's aveage is 59.
2. Good closers are in demand.
1. Hey, Bart Simpson (No. 100), eat my shorts!