Weekend Plans With WNBA Sky's Michael Alter Ratner Confident In Isles Playing In Nassau Anticipation High For Griner's WNBA Debut ABC Looking For Indy 500 Ratings Uptick EA Used Tebow Name In NCAA Game Classified Advertisements Executive Transactions Mohegan Sun Not Getting NCAA Tourney Games Roc Nation Sports A "Legitimate Threat" Wild Raise Season-Ticket Prices
Upcoming Conferences and Events
PepsiCo Renews Sponsorship Deal With NFL, Effective In '12
Published September 6, 2011
- Gatorade continues its sponsorship of the league.
- Pepsi Max continues to be the official soft drink of the NFL.
- Frito-Lay will again offer its "Crash The Super Bowl" promotion.
- PepsiCo remains a sponsor of the NFL Int'l Series.
- The Quaker Oats and Tropicana brands become league partners beginning next year (PepsiCo).
Meanwhile, Marriott Int'l today announced a renewal of its deal with the NFL, which gives it exclusivity in the hotel category. Courtyard by Marriott has had a relationship for the last four years with NFL Network, NFL.com and NFL Mobile from Verizon, which will continue with this renewal (Marriott Int'l).