Fermata offers licensing challenge Cartoon: Here's Johnny Coast to Coast People: Executive transactions Getting the studio into the mix The player’s been traded, so now what? Hall: No plans to address concussions Does IMG College face shifts in market? Fox Sports, Sporting News teaming up NFL preseason: Hall of Fame Game
Efforts by Northwestern University football players to unionize may have garnered the most national media attention, but sports law experts say that antitrust litigation has the potential to bring the most change to the NCAA’s model of college sports.
When it comes to blimps, there’s an unmistakable visual allure. These airships instantly convey to fans on the ground and watching on TV that “This must be a big event.” But there’s a business involved with blimps, as well.
We spend a day at the College World Series with Damani Leech, the NCAA’s managing director of championships, who supervises a staff of two dozen in Omaha for one of the NCAA’s most revered events, and certainly its most charming.
Texas Athletic Director Steve Patterson is tired of college athletics losing the PR battle, and he isn’t afraid to go on the offensive. Among his views: More autonomy for the five power conferences within the NCAA is mandatory, or else they should leave.
Notre Dame has hired Legends Global Sales to market new premium seats for the school’s $400 million expansion of Notre Dame Stadium.
- Flying high
- On assignment, and getting some air time
- Blimp became an MVP in quake coverage
- ‘I got to fly the blimp’
- Activation strong around NBA draft
- Airships: Not your traditional media buy
- Goodyear's newest blimp to take flight i...
- An airships timeline
- Bouchard becomes face of Coke in Canada
- Aramark lands merch rights for 2 Super B...
- CAA gains experience with PGW purchase
- Home Depot parking its NASCAR ride
- Former Turner exec D’Alba goes to IMG
- The Lefton Report