NBC all in for retro race weekend Collinsworth on Pro Football Focus U.S. taking note of Australian growth NFL experiment: Streaming lessons NFL puts money into new shows Catching up with Cris Collinsworth Baseball unites on domestic violence Sponsor builds its Open around Williams MLB Turnstile Tracker People: Executive transactions
The NFL is working to improve the game experience to meet the challenge of HDTV and the comforts of home, so we decided to have some experiences of our own. What we found at NFL games in 12 markets may surprise you.
Thirty of the NFL’s 32 teams are not showing in their stadiums footage from the league-mandated locker room cameras during halftime or at any other points during the game.
IMG College couldn’t think of a better place to launch its new premium hospitality than the world’s largest outdoor cocktail party. The PlayMaker’s Club, a portable hospitality unit, will debut Nov. 2 at the Florida-Georgia football game in Jacksonville.
MLB saw its largest local ratings gains in its smallest markets this season. But poor on-field performance of many of the league’s big-market teams led to sharp ratings declines in four of MLB’s five biggest TV markets.
From Gillette and MLB to Kraft and the NHL, there are sports sponsorships that are as enduring as Mount Rushmore. Marketers share the secrets of what makes those partnerships last.
- On Any Given Sunday
- Quest to connect
- Testimonials highlight annual drive
- More stats and information, please
- Ravens roll out small-town feel
- Rockin’ out in Charlotte
- What’s that noise at the Georgia Dome?
- Angry sky and quiet boards
- No longer biggest, but still good
- Working up the crowd in St. Louis
- Don’t make stadiums an information vacuu...
- Nothing like a good tailgate
- Flyovers: Feel the power
- In-game locker room video still rare aro...
- Assessment of NFL video boards
- Wi-Fi networks fall short without help
- Around the league, other interests
- Final thoughts on game days