League shelves sensors program on hits What's trending with concessions? Plugged In: Kenneth Shropshire TV success of worlds bodes well for USSA Sports Media: Facebook video WWE fights back on OTT network The launching of Air Jordan The Sit-Down: Dennis Gilbert Concessionaires go deep with analytics The 2015 class of Forty Under 40
Many former NFL players, as well as coaches, see broadcasting as a relatively easy second career. To hear those who have done it (and their agents) tell the story, though, it’s anything but.
The NFL within three weeks could approve the financing for the San Francisco 49ers’ planned stadium in Santa Clara, Calif. — including providing up to $200 million in funding grants from the league.
As the title sponsor of the BCS title game and the Sugar Bowl, Allstate blanketed New Orleans with on-site activation.
The Arizona Diamondbacks on Thursday will hold the club’s first Most Valuable Partner Awards, a black-tie gala complete with music, a red carpet and celebrity presenters.
Four years removed from the height of the recession, more than 40 major league teams and NCAA Division I colleges are developing new arenas and stadiums or upgrading existing buildings.
- TV talent: Off the field, on the air
- Boot camp aids broadcast hopefuls
- TV talent: Who's next?
- Ackerson settles in at Speed
- CBSSports.com eyes bold stroke in fantas...
- ESPN’s Loomis joins MLB Net
- CBS network turns to personalities
- Fox Sports competing at the polls
- NBC climbs back into boxing ring
- Shell to manage USC Sports
- TV Everywhere collision course