Sports apps designed to do it all First Look podcast: Wal-Mart, 10th SBAs Breaking Ground: A’s and Indy 2017 Sports Business Awards nominees FC Dallas streaming local matches Digital media’s recent rush of deals Big East, ACC tourneys thrive in NYC Toyota goes deep with Team USA Cost poses Wi-Fi hurdle on campus From The Executive Editor: 10th SBAs
Many former NFL players, as well as coaches, see broadcasting as a relatively easy second career. To hear those who have done it (and their agents) tell the story, though, it’s anything but.
The NFL within three weeks could approve the financing for the San Francisco 49ers’ planned stadium in Santa Clara, Calif. — including providing up to $200 million in funding grants from the league.
As the title sponsor of the BCS title game and the Sugar Bowl, Allstate blanketed New Orleans with on-site activation.
The Arizona Diamondbacks on Thursday will hold the club’s first Most Valuable Partner Awards, a black-tie gala complete with music, a red carpet and celebrity presenters.
Four years removed from the height of the recession, more than 40 major league teams and NCAA Division I colleges are developing new arenas and stadiums or upgrading existing buildings.
- TV talent: Off the field, on the air
- Boot camp aids broadcast hopefuls
- TV talent: Who's next?
- Ackerson settles in at Speed
- CBSSports.com eyes bold stroke in fantas...
- ESPN’s Loomis joins MLB Net
- CBS network turns to personalities
- Fox Sports competing at the polls
- NBC climbs back into boxing ring
- Shell to manage USC Sports
- TV Everywhere collision course