French Prosecutors Open World Cup Probe Football Clubs To Sponsor Roadways F1 Under Investigation For £3.9M FIA Payment Red Stripe Pulls Jamaican League Coverage Honda To Supply Sauber F1 With Engines Joshua Leading Boxing's New Era Spanish Side Levante To Reward Fans RLWC Names CrownBet Wagering Partner Marketplace Roundup Umbro To Outfit Bournemouth
Enter amount in full numerical value, without currency symbol or commas (ex: 3000000).
Upcoming Conferences and Events
May 31 - Jun 1
SBD Global/April 21, 2017/Marketing and Sponsorship
December Clásico Between Real Madrid, Barça Generated $42.5M In Value For Sponsors
Published April 21, 2017
WANT MORE GREAT STORIES LIKE THIS?
CLICK ON ONE OF THESE BUTTONS
The data compiled by Nielsen shows that:
- The December Clásico generated $42.5M in total TV and social media value.
- Of that $42.5M, social media accounted for 12% for sponsoring brands.
- Barcelona generated a total of $37.4M in media value for brands, while Real Madrid generated $5.1M.
- Social media accounted for almost half of Real Madrid's total media value (41%).
- Facebook generated $2.9M in value, more than Sport TV Panel shows.