Currency Converter

Enter amount in full numerical value, without currency symbol or commas (ex: 3000000).

From:
To:
 

SBD Global/November 21, 2013/Media

TF1, Discovery Start Talks To Evaluate Call Option On Eurosport

Media groups TF1 and Discovery "have announced the start of talks to evaluate whether the U.S. group will use its call option on Eurosport prior to the agreed-upon date," according to Pascale Paoli-Lebailly of RAPID TV NEWS. Under the agreement signed in December, Discovery "has a call option to raise its stakes in pay-TV channel Eurosport from its current 20% to 51%" on or after Dec. 21, 2014. TF1 "can also exercise its sale option over the remaining 49%, allowing Discovery to take over 100% of Eurosport." The TF1 Group has indicated, however, that "it will retain its 80% in Eurosport France until at least" Dec. 31, 2014 (RAPID TV NEWS, 11/20).
Return to top

Related Topics:

Media, Europe

Video Powered By - Castfire CMS Powered By - Sitecore

Report a Bug