Currency Converter

Enter amount in full numerical value, without currency symbol or commas (ex: 3000000).

From:
To:
 

SBD Global/August 12, 2013/International Football

UEFA Details Revenue Distribution Of $1.8B For 2013-14 Club Competitions

UEFA has announced that its estimated gross commercial revenue for the '13-14 Champions League and Super Cup competitions will be around €1.34B ($1.79B) in figures released by the governing body on Thursday. The Champions League winner is in line to collect €37.4M ($49M). Some 75% of the total revenue from media rights and commercial contracts will go to the clubs up to a maximum of €530M ($707M), while the remaining 25% will be reserved for European football, and will remain with UEFA to cover organizational and administrative costs as well as solidarity payments to associations, clubs and leagues. A total of 82% of any revenue received from the same stream in excess of €530M will go to the clubs, with the other 18% allotted to European football and remaining with UEFA for the purposes listed above. From the estimated gross commercial revenue, €55M ($73M) will be assigned exclusively to the playoffs, as was the case in the '12-13 season. Each of the 20 teams taking part in the playoffs will receive a fixed amount of €2.1M ($2.8M). The 32 clubs featured in the '12-13 Champions League group stage can anticipate a minimum €8.6M ($11.4M) (UEFA).
Return to top

Related Topics:

International Football, Europe

Video Powered By - Castfire CMS Powered By - Sitecore

Report a Bug