FIFA Report Gets Independent Review Rapid Vienna Reports Small Profit Japan, Argentina Join Super Rugby Eurosport Consolidates Wintersports Offer Paris FC, Al-Fahim Reportedly In Talks NRL Lauded For Tackling Alcohol Abuse ANZ Championship To Be Overhauled Close To 10M Watch Int'l Friendly On ARD Union Berlin Reports Profits Of $766K Blatter Warns Dyke Over World Cup Report
Enter amount in full numerical value, without currency symbol or commas (ex: 3000000).
SBD Global/May 3, 2013/Events and Attractions
2013 Int'l Ice Hockey Federation World Championship In Sweden, Finland To Kick Off
Published May 3, 2013
Some IIHF World Championship facts and figures:
- 3,500 hours of broadcast time is expected globally from the '13 championship -- transmitted by 70 TV partners with around 500 accredited broadcast journalists on site.
- More than 110 countires and territories have secured media coverage -- the event will be seen on TV across the world from Andorra to Zimbabwe.
- More than 750 million is the cumulative worldwide audience predicted to tune into IIHF programming.
- 2,500 meters of advertising boards and backdrops will provide exposure for 14 official sponsors as well as official partners and national partners over the course of the tournament.
- More than 30,000 gourmet meals are expected to be served by Infront Hospitality Management to sponsors and VIP guests during the tournament -- complemented by a buffet and live cooking (Infront).