More Than 4M Watch USGP On RTL CA Looking At Sensors In Helmets IAAF President Cleared By Ethics Board Kiev Almost Ready To Host CL Final Clubs 'Justified' In Examining Atlantic League HBL Club Exec Calls For More TV Content Lieferando.de Expands Sponsorship Deals Innsbruck Has 'Excellent Chance' On '26 Minsk To Host Second European Games British Cycling CEO To Leave In April
Enter amount in full numerical value, without currency symbol or commas (ex: 3000000).
SBD Global/May 3, 2013/Events and Attractions
2013 Int'l Ice Hockey Federation World Championship In Sweden, Finland To Kick Off
Published May 3, 2013
Some IIHF World Championship facts and figures:
- 3,500 hours of broadcast time is expected globally from the '13 championship -- transmitted by 70 TV partners with around 500 accredited broadcast journalists on site.
- More than 110 countires and territories have secured media coverage -- the event will be seen on TV across the world from Andorra to Zimbabwe.
- More than 750 million is the cumulative worldwide audience predicted to tune into IIHF programming.
- 2,500 meters of advertising boards and backdrops will provide exposure for 14 official sponsors as well as official partners and national partners over the course of the tournament.
- More than 30,000 gourmet meals are expected to be served by Infront Hospitality Management to sponsors and VIP guests during the tournament -- complemented by a buffet and live cooking (Infront).