Premiership Rugby, StubHub Partner Close To 9 Million Watch German Cup F1 Planning To Launch Masters Series Dynamo Dresden Receives City Support Hulkenberg Rubbishes F1 Driver Strike Local Broadcaster To Women's CL Game ISL To Provide Relief To Oldest Clubs BCCI Convenes EWC Meeting On Sunday Seven Wants Afternoon Good Friday Game Rugby CEO: Champions Cup Worth Wait
Enter amount in full numerical value, without currency symbol or commas (ex: 3000000).
Upcoming Conferences and Events
SBD Global/May 3, 2013/Events and Attractions
2013 Int'l Ice Hockey Federation World Championship In Sweden, Finland To Kick Off
Published May 3, 2013
Some IIHF World Championship facts and figures:
- 3,500 hours of broadcast time is expected globally from the '13 championship -- transmitted by 70 TV partners with around 500 accredited broadcast journalists on site.
- More than 110 countires and territories have secured media coverage -- the event will be seen on TV across the world from Andorra to Zimbabwe.
- More than 750 million is the cumulative worldwide audience predicted to tune into IIHF programming.
- 2,500 meters of advertising boards and backdrops will provide exposure for 14 official sponsors as well as official partners and national partners over the course of the tournament.
- More than 30,000 gourmet meals are expected to be served by Infront Hospitality Management to sponsors and VIP guests during the tournament -- complemented by a buffet and live cooking (Infront).