Royals To Debut Craft Beer Bar Mariners Renew Deal With Ford Senators: Take World Cup Out Of Russia ABC Supply To Sponsor IndyCar Race Mizuno Launches Campaign Battle At Bristol Ticket Info Released Bucks' Downtown Arena Plan Gains Steam Manfred Defends Mets Ownership, Payroll ESPN.com Debuts New Site Redesign Spieth Stars In New AT&T Campaign
Upcoming Conferences and Events
Weekend Hot Reads....
Published July 27, 2014
The Portland OREGONIAN's John Canzano writes Spurs coach Gregg Popovich's visit to Rex Hill Vineyards this weekend "fell somewhere between a whisper and a state secret." Popovich in '02 "became the largest outside investor in the outfit now known as 'A to Z Wineworks,'" owned in part by his friends Bill and Deb Hatcher. The winery has since created a pinot noir, called Rock & Hammer, specifically for Popovich, who has "started tasting and collecting."
- Attendance problems at the Brickyard 400 "mirror those of NASCAR."
- "One Downtown, Two Empires: Mike Ilitch And Dan Gilbert Reshape Detroit."
- Do taxpayers "get their money's worth" by helping to build sports stadiums?
- Pan Am Games organizers take notes on "riots, blackouts, transit snarls."
- "How RSE Ventures Is Revolutionizing Business As We Know It."