Upcoming Conferences and Events
Weekend Hot Reads....
Published May 11, 2014
The WALL STREET JOURNAL's Alexandra Wolfe profiles former Yankees P Mariano Rivera in her regular "Weekend Confidential" feature. Rivera opens up about "leaving baseball, finding faith and his new memoir." Rivera: "I miss taking my place in the field."
- The EPL's final Sunday is "less suspenseful than NBC deserved."
- A "determined band of workers" prepared Miller Park for the MLB season.
- The NBA "should give deeper thought to professionalism" in the locker room.
- Why Cleveland's sin tax passed, "despite the team owners' baggage."
- Tales from the "baseball marriage" of Nationals SS Ian Desmond and wife, Chelsey.