Judge Orders Goodell, Brady In Court Twice Lucchino Stepping Down From Red Sox IndyCar Drivers Want Racing At The Forefront Twitter Me This HOF Will Allow Seau's Daughter To Speak HOFers Steal The Show In NBA's Africa Exhibition MWR Co-Owner Kauffman Eyes More Competitive Teams Rousey Remains Dominant At UFC 190 Ad Exec To IOC: Focus On Mobile Content Quick Hits
Weekend Hot Reads....
Published May 11, 2014
The WALL STREET JOURNAL's Alexandra Wolfe profiles former Yankees P Mariano Rivera in her regular "Weekend Confidential" feature. Rivera opens up about "leaving baseball, finding faith and his new memoir." Rivera: "I miss taking my place in the field."
- The EPL's final Sunday is "less suspenseful than NBC deserved."
- A "determined band of workers" prepared Miller Park for the MLB season.
- The NBA "should give deeper thought to professionalism" in the locker room.
- Why Cleveland's sin tax passed, "despite the team owners' baggage."
- Tales from the "baseball marriage" of Nationals SS Ian Desmond and wife, Chelsey.