Yankees Look To Refinance $1B In Debt ND-UT Put College Football On Sunday Night ABC Kaepernick To Continue Anthem Protest Vikings Play First Game In New Stadium New Roof Will Debut Today At US Open Ilitch's Gift To Wayne State Includes Stipulations Venus Williams' EleVen Undergoes Reboot ESPN's McEnroe Halts Working With Raonic Twins Restructuring Baseball Operations Harbaugh Is Critical On Number Of Preseason Games
Weekend Hot Reads....
Published May 11, 2014
The WALL STREET JOURNAL's Alexandra Wolfe profiles former Yankees P Mariano Rivera in her regular "Weekend Confidential" feature. Rivera opens up about "leaving baseball, finding faith and his new memoir." Rivera: "I miss taking my place in the field."
- The EPL's final Sunday is "less suspenseful than NBC deserved."
- A "determined band of workers" prepared Miller Park for the MLB season.
- The NBA "should give deeper thought to professionalism" in the locker room.
- Why Cleveland's sin tax passed, "despite the team owners' baggage."
- Tales from the "baseball marriage" of Nationals SS Ian Desmond and wife, Chelsey.