Under Armour Launches In Brazil Classified Advertisements Minding My Business With Amen Teter NFL Free Agency Active Early On Big East's Ackerman Pleased With Year One Aresco Dishes On First Year Of AAC NFL Giants, Jets Settle American Dream Dispute Colts' Season Ticket Renewals Up Musburger, Palmer Head To SEC Net Fox: MLB Ad Time To Be Sold Out
Upcoming Conferences and Events
Weekend Hot Reads....
Published January 26, 2014
The L.A. TIMES' Sam Farmer looks back at the "brief and bizarre chapter" in Seahawks history, when the team moved to Southern California. A week-long period 18 years ago proved to be the "darkest -- and, as it happened, sunniest -- days" for the franchise, ending with Paul Allen purchasing the team.
The BOSTON GLOBE's Baxter Holmes writes under the header, "Celtics Go All Out In Video Tributes For Returning Stars." About four people "help make the videos," including those that will honor Nets Fs Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce today. None of the videos "are pre-canned, and there is no formula for how they are constructed."
- Steve Almond asks, "Is It Immoral To Watch The Super Bowl?"
- How outdoor hockey "went from Hollywood to Dodger Stadium."
- A preview of what to watch for at NASCAR's annual media tour.
- Broncos' Pat Bowlen "has always been a big believer in the CFL."
- Leigh Steinberg sits for Q&A about his new book, "The Agent."