Selig Pleased With MLB's Replay System Biden On Marathon: "We Own The Finish Line" "Hillsborough" Airs Tonight On ESPN Populous To Design Orlando MLS Stadium Luvo Signs Deal To Sponsor Yankees Broadmoor Buys Arena Naming Rights Duncan To Lead NCAA Enforcement Group XL Center Lands AAC Basketball Tourney NHL Attendance Down 2% In '13-14 NYC FC To Play Three Years At Yankee Stadium
Upcoming Conferences and Events
Weekend Hot Reads....
Published March 17, 2013
The N.Y. DAILY NEWS' Dick Weiss writes as schools defected from the Big East conference, it was "as if TV execs, university trustees, administrators and even some coaches looked at what’s good for themselves as opposed to what is best for college basketball."
- Towson President Maravene Loeschke defends cutting baseball and men's soccer.
- A recent study says link between concussions and CTE is unproven.
- L.A. must navigate a series of challenges in its bid to host the '24 Olympics.
- ISC wants state tax breaks for Dayton renovations.
- Baseball is struggling to reach black America.
- Philadelphia anticipates a big year for sports tourism starting with March Madness.
- MLSE last week announced a 2.5% hike for Leafs and Raptors season tickets.
- Robert Morris Univ. persevered to land this year’s Frozen Four in Pittsburgh.
- Seahawks fans have greater expectations following the past week.
- The ’65 Yankees’ collapse presents a troubling parallel for the current team.
- Cowboys Exec VP/Brand Management Charlotte Anderson makes NFL history for women.