Quote of the Day
"I underestimated this. It's a learning curve to be an NFL owner. If you want to look at me as a work-in-progress, that’s fair to say or to do."-– Browns Owner Jimmy Haslam III, following yesterday’s overhaul of the team's front office. (Cleveland PLAIN DEALER, 2/12)
Browns Owner Jimmy Haslam III, in "wiping out his second entire regime in just 16 months of ownership, acknowledged Tuesday that he stumbled out of the gate and had to return to the starting line," according to a front-page pice by Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland PLAIN DEALER. Browns CEO Joe Banner will step down in the two months and GM Mike Lombardi left the team yesterday. Haslam: "I underestimated this. It's a learning curve to be an NFL owner. If you want to look at me as a work-in-progress, that’s fair to say or to do." He added, "I will tell you this: These are the last of the major changes that we’re going to make in the organization -- but we’ll continue to, if I can use the word, ‘tinker’ with the org ...
Team USA could struggle to match the '10 medal count after several high-profile stumbles Tuesday.
Jake Burton says snowboarding industry healthy despite significant challenges.
Daryl Katz gives the go-ahead for the Oilers' new downtown arena.
Ndamukong Suh reportedly will be represented by Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports.
The Univ. of Nebraska's first full share of Big Ten revenue in '17 could reach $50M.
Will Ryan's return to Houston rejuvenate rivalry with Rangers?
Shaq teams with Macy's to launch new suit line for men.
Kentucky details football ticket prices amid stadium upgrades.
- NBC Monday Rating Low For Sochi To Date
- Costas To Miss A Second Night Of Coverag...
- Team USA Suffers Difficult Day In Sochi
- NHL Network Unveils Special Show For Soc...
- Putin Says Games Are Running Smoothly
- Burton Says Snowboarding Industry Is Hea...
- Boston Unsure On Price Tag For '24 Games
- Olympic Names In The News
- THE DAILY's Olympic Medal Stand
- Latest Headlines From SBD/SBJ's Sochi Bl...