Bayern Munich Signs Deal With Goodyear Classified Advertisements NHL COO John Collins To Leave League Mark Taffet Resigns Post With HBO Sports Beckham's MLS Stadium Hits Another Snag Indians Selling Tickets Before Holidays Reviews Positive For Latest In "Rocky" Series Hornets Strike Deal With Bank Of America Sellout Crowd Expected For Grey Cup SBJ In-Depth: The Year in Sports Business
SBD/October 18, 2012/People and Pop Culture
Time To Participate In The 2012 SBJ/SBD Reader Survey
Published October 18, 2012
* Who is the most influential sports executive?
* Who is the most marketable athlete?
* What’s the biggest sports business story of the year?
* What’s the most powerful brand in sports?
* What’s the best sports event to attend?
* Who are the best play-by-play personalities and game analysts on TV?
* Who are the most admired sponsors?
Those are some of the questions you'll find in this year’s survey. Cast your votes and then see highlights of the results the week of Nov. 26. We want to hear from you.