Cubs Pull World Series Ticket Offer To Aldermen NBA, Union Nearing Deal To Extend CBA Westbrook, Irving To Endorse Mountain Dew San Diego State Names Wicker AD NBA Renews Deal With Kumho Tire Scottrade Center To Bear TD Ameritrade Name CBS Leads Week 8 College Football Kraft Mum On Political Lean For Election World Series Secondary Tickets At Super Bowl Levels DFS Sites Near Settlement With N.Y. Attorney General
SBD/October 18, 2012/People and Pop Culture
Time To Participate In The 2012 SBJ/SBD Reader Survey
Published October 18, 2012
* Who is the most influential sports executive?
* Who is the most marketable athlete?
* What’s the biggest sports business story of the year?
* What’s the most powerful brand in sports?
* What’s the best sports event to attend?
* Who are the best play-by-play personalities and game analysts on TV?
* Who are the most admired sponsors?
Those are some of the questions you'll find in this year’s survey. Cast your votes and then see highlights of the results the week of Nov. 26. We want to hear from you.