Executive Transactions MMF: Autosports And The Fan Experience Cal Signs Field Naming-Rights Deal With Kabam Pac-12 Championship Not A Sellout Yankees Likely To Keep Spending NBA Mexico City Game Cancelled Winston News Bumps Ferrell Off "SportsCenter" Cheerios To Make Super Bowl Ad Debut Classified Advertisements Names In The News
SBD/October 18, 2012/People and Pop Culture
Time To Participate In The 2012 SBJ/SBD Reader Survey
Published October 18, 2012
* Who is the most influential sports executive?
* Who is the most marketable athlete?
* What’s the biggest sports business story of the year?
* What’s the most powerful brand in sports?
* What’s the best sports event to attend?
* Who are the best play-by-play personalities and game analysts on TV?
* Who are the most admired sponsors?
Those are some of the questions you'll find in this year’s survey. Cast your votes and then see highlights of the results the week of Nov. 26. We want to hear from you.