Quote of the Day
"How many lawyers does it take to make a phone call?"-- CBSSports.com's Ken Berger, on the lack of communication between both sides of the NBA lockout. (CBSSPORTS.com, 11/22)
ESPN this morning announced that ESPN/ABC Sports President George Bodenheimer has been named Exec Chair of the net, while Exec VP/Content John Skipper has been named President, effective Jan. 1. Bodenheimer, who will relinquish his day-to-day operating responsibilities to Skipper, will continue to serve as ESPN BOD Chair.
NBA players consolidate lawsuits in hopes of expediting the case.
LeBron, D-Wade, Carmelo and CP3 agree to participate in a four-city "hometown" tour.
NHL signs marketing partnership with the latest "Mission: Impossible" installment.
Tom Gaglardi officially introduced as Stars' new owner.
BYU to Big East talks hit a snag over Cougs' current TV contract.
Turner ending management of SI's digital business operations and sales.
Power Balance to honor Kings deal despite filing Chapter 11.
SBJ/SBD panel reviews two of ESPN's football-centric shows -- "NFL Live" and "NFL 32."
- Chiefs-Pats "MNF" Overnight Up 2.4%
- SBJ/SBD Examines ESPN's New NFL Studio S...
- Turner No Longer Managing Ops, Sales For...
- Twellman Replacing Harkes In ESPN Booth
- SPL Signs TV Deal With Sky, ESPN
- NBC Sports Network To Carry Boxing Serie...
- "Magic/Bird" To Mix Basketball, Broadway
- ESPN Shutting Down "College Town"
- Media Notes