2018 NeuLion Sports Media & Technology Conference
FIVE REASONS TO ATTEND
1. You will hear from the executives making the crucial decisions on sports content distribution.
2. We’ll drill down into the direct-to-consumer platforms and services that are gaining the most traction.
3. New concepts surrounding content creation and storytelling will be discussed throughout the conference.
4. You’ll hear from the leaders of the upstart AAF and revived XFL and their plans for connecting with consumers in new and innovative ways.
5. You’ll have the opportunity to network with hundreds of the top executives who are reshaping sports media.
What They're Saying About SMT
"Every year, Sports Media & Technology brings together startups, leagues, media properties and brands to discuss the future of all of our businesses. The audience is genuinely interested in understanding the innovation that's happening throughout the space and it's exactly this type of collaboration that's required in order for us to learn from each other and help each other make money."
President & CEO
“It doesn’t matter what side of the business you’re on -- property, media, sponsor --technology has and is radically changing how sports are enjoyed; how fans interact with the games and players. SMT provides a central platform for all the parties in this media revolution to meet and exchange ideas on everything from technology to licensing to audience metrics. It’s on our calendar every year.”
Chief Commercial Officer
PGA of America
“SMT is on my calendar every year. It’s the one conference that comprehensively addresses what’s happening in media today and provides insight into what’s ahead. It’s also a great opportunity to connect with many of my colleagues throughout the media industry.”
Founder & CEO
Sports Media Advisors
“SMT is a great event with an A list of participants and very good networking”
Executive Director, Digital, Production and Sports Solutions
Infront Sports & Media
For PROGRAM information, please contact Laura Case at 704-973-1446
For information on ATTENDANCE, please contact Lorianne Lamonica at 704-973-1523
For information on SPONSORSHIP opportunities, please contact the following:
East Coast and Atlantic Seaboard office HQ contact, Allison Brush: 212-500-0710
Midwest, West Coast and Florida office HQ contact, Natalie Sharp: 212-500-0720
2017 CONFERENCE HIGHLIGHTS
View highlights from last year's event.