F1 CEO Bernie Ecclestone Tops Sport's Rich List With A $9.3B Fortune
F1 CEO BERNIE ECCLESTONE, 82, "tops the sport’s Rich List" with a £6.2B ($9.3B) fortune -- ahead of Red Bull Team Owner DIETRICH MATESCHITZ, according to THE SUN. Even EPL Queens Park Rangers and Caterham Owner TONY FERNANDES "only sneaks into the top 10 in the sport of the mega-wealthy" (THE SUN, 3/16).
- Ecclestone: Worth £6.15B. British. Aged 82. F1 Group CEO.
- Mateschitz: Worth £4.755B ($7.2B). Austrian. Aged 68. Owner Red Bull Racing and Toro Rosso.
- JOHN PAUL DEJORIA: Worth £2.68B ($4B). American. Aged 68. Co-owns Circuit of the Americas.
- ONG BENG SENG: Worth £1.07B ($1.6B). Malaysian. Aged 68. Singapore GP promoter.
- MANSOUR OJJEH: Worth £940M ($1.4B). French/Saudi Arabian. Aged 60. Owner of McLaren.