NFL Sponsors Plan Activations Around Kickoff Game In Chicago
NFL corporate sponsors are activating their rights in Chicago's Grant Park adjacent to Soldier Field ahead of tonight's Packers-Bears kickoff game. Presenting sponsor for the game is EA Sports, supporting the "Madden 20" game. Other kickoff sponsors are Bose, Bud Light, Snickers, Microsoft, Pepsi, Pizza Hut, Verizon, Bridgestone, Castrol, Lowe's, Marriott, Panini, Sleep Number, Visa and Wilson.
OTHER ACTIVATION PLANS:
- Bud Light will build an "NFL Tavern" and serve as presenting sponsor of the VIP Concert Viewing Party.
- Bose will be demonstrating the new Bose 700 headphones.
- Lowe's has a Field Goal Kick game.
- There is a trailer showcasing Pepsi mini cans in an "Instagrammable experience."
- Panini is backing an autograph stage sponsorship and a create-your-own trading card experience.
- Sleep Number is sponsoring a "360 Smart Bed experience."
- Verizon will have a 5G Fan Zone, where fans can review game footage and make their own officiating calls.
BIRDS OF A FEATHER: Cardinals fans can toast the 100th NFL season with a beer carrying team logos: Red Bird Lager. The beer is brewed by local craft house Four Peaks Brewing Co. and owned by A-B InBev. Red Bird Lager is being sold under the auspices of the "Fantennial," in connection with the NFL 100 marketing platform. Red Bird Lager is only being sold in 16-ounce aluminum bottles and at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, as well as at Arizona retailers.