Still Time To Register For Octagon Sports Marketing Symposium
Octagon Sports Marketing Symposium
October 30-31, 2018
Crowne Plaza Manhattan Times Square
ONE WEEK LEFT TO REGISTER!
Some of this year’s Sports Marketing Symposium highlights include:
• Gold medalist and activist Aly Raisman and Aerie VP of Marketing Stacey McCormick on their gold medal partnership
• HAMILTON CMO Laura Matalon on what sports marketers can learn from the musical
• Dow Chemical’s Chief Huma Resources & Inclusion Officer Karen S. Carter on breaking barriers through sports partnerships and events
• Coca-Cola’s SVP of Strategic Marketing Geoff Cottrill on how sports and entertainment marketing fit into their broader strategic marketing mix
• An Esports Case Study: P&G/Gillette’s Greg Via and Kraft Sports + Entertainment’s Jennifer Ferron on how their partnership has evolved to allow for shifting demographics and consumer passions
• A Meditation and Mental Fitness Case Study: Former Buddhist monk and Headspace co-founder Andy Puddicombe will kick-off with a guided meditation, and then discuss their multi-year NBA partnership which focuses on mental training
• A featured interview with Topgolf Entertainment Group Executive Chairman Erik Anderson
For MORE INFORMATION and to REGISTER, click here.