Going Off The Grid: Execs Talk Shows They Want To Binge, Thanksgiving Turkeys
"Going Off The Grid" is a weekly survey of sports execs and personalities offering their thoughts on a handful of pressing (and trivial) issues in sports and pop culture. This week, panelists share their thoughts on the NFL season through the first 10 weeks and how they plan on cooking Thanksgiving dinner.
- NFL Network's "Good Morning Football" host Kay Adams
– Sends a lot of postcards and makes a better Spotify playlist than most.
- CFP COO Michael Kelly
– Stays fairly active on social media and loves his Peloton stationary bike.
- Jazz Senior VP/Corporate Sponsorships Chris Baum
– Enjoys getting off the grid in the backcountry with an ultralight backpack.
- NeuLion Senior VP Charles Mellilo
– Listens to EDM music and enjoys TV shows like "Ridiculousness," "Siesta Key" and "Shark Tank."
|Going Off The Grid|
|Disney buying Fox' non-sports assets would be...||NFL MVP through 10 weeks?||Most disappointing NFL player injury?||Next show on your binge list?||Best way to prepare a Thanksgiving turkey?|
|TB12 living his best life.||Rodgers is everything (and I'm a Bears fan)||"Friday Night Lights"||Leave it to ANYONE but me|
|Interesting and strategic||Carson Wentz||Deshaun Watson -- off to great start on field and in community||"Ballers"||Honey-roasted turkey from HoneyBaked Ham|
|Good news for Fox
||Aaron Rodgers -- always been a fan||Season 2 of "Stranger Things"
||Old-fashioned way -- have my mom cook it
||A boon for Disney||Carson Wentz||Deshaun Watson -- exciting player that changes flow of game||The next seasons of "Billions" and "Orange Is The New Black"||Use a flavor injector to inject drippings back into the meat|
Do you want to get your thoughts in the Grid? If so, shoot an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.