Going Off The Grid: Execs Talk Mayweather-McGregor, Fall TV Shows
"Going Off The Grid" is a weekly survey of sports execs and personalities offering their thoughts on a handful of pressing (and trivial) issues in sports and pop culture. This week, panelists opine on the Mayweather-McGregor buildup, as well as their can't-miss fall TV show.
- Blue Jackets Partnership Activation Specialist Victoria King
– Pop culture is not just an interest for her, but life.
- KORE Planning & Insights President Russell Scibetti
– Obsessively checks his Twitter feed.
- Ketchum Sports & Entertainment Senior VP & GM Courtney Nally
– Lives for US Weekly -- not sorry about it.
- Rapids interim GM & Sporting Dir Padraig Smith – Will listen to anything by Bruce Springsteen.
|Going Off The Grid|
|The Mayweather-McGregor buildup has been...||Next sport (non-NBA) to place ads on jerseys||Fall TV show you can't wait for||Earliest you'll drink pumpkin-flavored beverages||The NFL hiring full-time officials is...|
|A well-orchestrated publicity stunt||Football - from practice to game jerseys||Does "Sunday Night Football" count?||It's never too early||The NFL playing catch-up|
|All about chasing the $$$||The NHL||Besides NFL games, "Shark Tank"||Never - pumpkin belongs in pie||Long overdue|
|The circus is coming to town||The NHL||Anything by Dick Wolf||Never - fiercely loyal to vanilla anything year-round||Interesting. Always thought they were|
|Excruciating||MLB||"The Brave" on NBC||Never||A step in the right direction