Going Off The Grid: Panelists Chime In On '26 World Cup Bid, NBA Players Resting
"Going Off The Grid" is a weekly survey of sports execs and personalities offering their thoughts on a handful of pressing (and trivial) issues in sports and pop culture. This week, our panel chimes in on the NBA's issue with resting players, as well as the joint '26 World Cup bid.
- Buccaneers Chief Ticketing Officer Ben Milsom
– Hits the gym at 6:00am every day.
- Korn Ferry Senior Client Partner Liz Boardman
– Thinks "Friends" is the best TV show from the '90s
- Activision Blizzard E-Sports Head of Partnerships & Sales Josh Cella
– Is a consumer of actual books and newspapers.
|Going Off The Grid|
|The joint '26 World Cup bid was...||Best website (non-affiliated) for sports news||Most inappropriate place you've checked a score||The NBA's resting players issue is...||First car|
|Unifying...||The Players' Tribune||Church||A ticket buyer's nightmare||Chevy Cavalier|
|Evolutionary and smart||The Players' Tribune||Easter service at church this past week||Largely self-inflicted||Jeep Wrangler circa 1993|
|A collaboration we can all learn from||Instagram for highlights||Church for a variety of different occasions||Logical but boring||Being from Brooklyn, a Metro card|
Do you want to get your thoughts in the Grid? If so, shoot an e-mail to email@example.com.