Going Off The Grid: Panelists Talk NFL's New Centralized Replay System, Upstart Companies
"Going Off The Grid" is a weekly survey of sports execs and personalities offering their thoughts on a handful of pressing (and trivial) issues in sports and pop culture. This week, our experts chime in on the NFL's plan for centralized replay, as well as upstart companies to keep an eye on.
- SEC Associate Commissioner & COO Charlie Hussey
– Knows just enough about pop culture to converse with his kids about it.
- CSE Senior VP Tim McGhee
– His daughter describes his pop culture interests/knowledge as "lame."
- Pegula Sports & Entertainment COO Bruce Popko
– His three teenagers keep him up-to-date on pop culture.
- Heat VP/Mobile Strategy & Innovation Matthew Jafarian
– Plans on checking out Radiohead and Red Hot Chili Peppers at AmericanAirlines Arena.
|Going Off The Grid|
|The NFL centralizing its replay system is...||Brand with the best TV ads||How do you take your coffee?||Last thing you Googled?||An upstart/fledgling company to keep an eye on|
|A good thing; consistency is key||AT&T (College Football Legends)||I don't||Field for The Masters||Whatever Ben Sutton is up to|
|Hopefully more efficient||Kia -- consistently clever||I'm a proud tea totaler||Slow cooker beef recipes||Loot Crate|
|Long overdue||State Farm||One cream, two sugars||College lacrosse rankings||Juice company Cheribundi|
|Catching up to Secaucus (MLB)||CA Technologies' spots on the App Economy||No coffee, just water||NBA standings||Excited to see what Apple does with Workflow acquisition|
Do you want to get your thoughts in the Grid? If so, shoot an e-mail to email@example.com.