Going Off The Grid: Execs Name Most Marketable Athlete, Best Team Logo
"Going Off The Grid" is a weekly survey of sports execs and personalities offering their thoughts on a handful of pressing (and trivial) issues in sports and pop culture. This week, execs share their thoughts on the most marketable athlete in sports and who they would choose to sing the National Anthem.
LPGA Senior VP/Tournament Business Affairs & LPGA Properties Ricki Lasky
– Likes to work out to Megan Trainor, Bruno Mars and Rihanna.
- Nationwide Senior VP/Marketing Mike Boyd
– Favorite book is "When Pride Still Mattered: A Life Of Vince Lombardi."
ECAL Americas VP/Sports Sales John Lambrides
– Favorite Pandora station is "Stephane Pompougnac Radio."
- EverSport Media co-Founder & CEO Wayne Sieve
– Reads to his two daughters nearly every night.
|Going Off The Grid|
||Best team logo?||Pick to sing the National Anthem?||Most marketable athlete?||Choice of airline?||App you can't live without?|
|Yankees||Alicia Keys||Stephen Curry and Jordan Spieth||The one that gets me from point A to point B the quickest||LPGA Now|
|Arizona State||Lady Gaga||Peyton Manning and Dale Earnhardt Jr.||American||ESPN|
|Cowboys||Alicia Keys||Roger Federer||Delta||MapMyRun|
|The PCL El Paso Chihuahuas||David Bowie||Stephen Curry||Southwest||Yelp|
Do you want to get your thoughts in the Grid? If so, shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.