Going Off The Grid: Four Sports Industry Execs Weigh In On Biz & Pop Culture
A weekly survey of sports execs and personalities, offering their positions on a handful of pressing (and trivial) issues in sports and pop culture. This week, we take the pulse of four execs from four corners of the sports industry:
- Arizona State Univ. VP/Athletics & AD Ray Anderson
– Uses multiple platforms to stay connected with sports
- Team Epic Exec VP/Sports, Entertainment & Lifestyle Marketing Michelle Berg
– Avid reader of People and engaged follower of TMZ on Twitter
- MLS Medical Coordinator John Gallucci Jr.
– Enjoys watching the daily TMZ show and loves Netflix
- M&C Saatchi N.Y. Managing Dir Sandra Carreon-John
– Her husband played Thor on "Sex And The City"
|Going Off The Grid|
|Change one thing in college sports||Most-used music platform||Best "30 For 30" film||Quinoa in two words
||Karl-Anthony Towns or Jahlil Okafor?|
|Resist temptation to eliminate Olympic sports||Old-school radio||"I Hate Christian Laettner"||Quin...what?|
|Make it easier for displaced fans to watch||iTunes||Necessary evil||Okafor
|Increase provision of certified trainers||"Requiem For The Big East"||Great fiber||Okafor|
|Stipend for players, or revenue sharing||ROK Mobile||"Of Miracles And Men"
Do you want to get your thoughts in the Grid? If so, shoot an e-mail to email@example.com.