NOMINATION DEADLINE: Sunday, November 1, 2020 at 11:59 PM ET
- Must be born on or after January 1, 1981
- Hall of Fame inductees are not eligible.
The committee considers hundreds of candidates each year and seeks to recognize extremely talented and accomplished individuals who are responsible for significant achievements and success in the sports business.
We must stress the importance of including, on the nomination form, specific and detailed information of what the nominee has accomplished, as well as examples on the amount of influence he or she has within their area of work. A successful candidate must be a leader within their industry segment, and the nominating material must specifically address each of the above factors.
We weigh a variety of factors when determining whether a nominee should be a Forty Under 40 winner, including, but not limited to:
- The size and scope of their responsibilities.
- Accomplishments over their career and, specifically, within the last 12-24 months.
- The creativity and innovation demonstrated by a nominee within their area of expertise.
- The scope of influence within their area of expertise.
- Specific business results driven by the ideas and execution of the nominee, including revenue generation, revenue growth and other growth metrics.
- Leadership, and impact, both internally and externally within the industry and their own community
- Nominees will not be notified.
- Nominators will receive submission confirmation on your computer screen and a copy of the nomination via email.
- Those selected to the Forty Under 40 class will be contacted in late January 2021.
- Work offline and save work in a word document.
- The form is estimated to take 20-30 minutes to complete. Please plan accordingly.
- Do not wait until 11:55 PM on Sunday to submit You will be timed out and unable to submit.
- All fields are required – if you attempt to submit nomination and do not receive confirmation – please check and make sure all field are completed. If you have completed all fields, and still unable to submit, please contact Tracey Allsbrook at firstname.lastname@example.org or 704-973-1556.