2020 CAA World Congress Comes To You On Demand
CAA World Congress Comes To You- On Demand
CAA World Congress Comes To You is a dynamic, virtual conference series featuring four episodes that took place over a six week period. It features video interviews and unfiltered breakout sessions with many of the industry’s most senior executives, as well as medical professionals, broadcasters and athletes. This unprecedented series – with more than 40 speakers, 42 sessions and 12 hours of programming -- is now available ON DEMAND!
Here’s what you’ll receive:
- 35 Featured interviews
- Bonus video footage not previously seen
- Audio Q&A
- Commentary from SBJ Publisher & Executive Editor
- Breakout sessions with SBJ editorial staff
- SBJ Unpacks sessions
- Audience polling results
Here’s what attendees have to say:
-“Thank you SBJ - really enjoying this layout! Extremely innovative way to bring the industry together and share information in a time like this.”
- “Great pace of play today SBJ. Thanks again for making it easy for us to be together and learn.”
- “I've had a lot of conferences and events cancelled or modified in the past few weeks, and this experience has been the best.”
CAA WORLD CONGRESS OF SPORTS COMES TO YOU RECAP
CAA and Street & Smith’s Sports Business Journal are teaming up once again to present the 19th Annual CAA World Congress of Sports.
The Congress was launched in 2002 and is the largest and most prestigious sports business conference in North America. However, the program speakers and content often transcend sports. In recent years, the speaker faculty has featured individuals ranging from Disney Chairman & CEO Bob Iger, to former U.S. Secretary of Education Arne Duncan, to LinkedIn CEO Jeff Weiner, to L.A. Clippers Owner and former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer.