2020 CAA World Congress Comes To You
CAA World Congress Comes To You
CAA World Congress Comes to You is a new four-part series of video, audio and immersive, interactive content and networking from Sports Business Journal.
Your $299 CAA World Congress Comes to You pass includes:
- Access to all four parts of the virtual series.
- Live and recorded video interviews with our premier speakers.
- Audio interviews for on-the-go listening.
- Live networking events with industry leaders.
- On-demand access to the entire series.
- Part I: Available on-demand. Recap below.
- Part II: Watch live on April 8. Check out the agenda here.
- Part III: Watch live on April 22
- Part IV: Watch live on May 6
Part I Recap
The inaugural CAA World Congress Comes to You was held on March 25. During the difficult environment created by COVID-19, senior industry executives spoke about a variety of topics including leadership, marketing, ticketing, esports and more. See the agenda below and watch the content on-demand anytime.
Keynote Conference – 90 Minutes
- Jimmy Pitaro, President of ESPN
- Tom Glick, President of Tepper Sports & Entertainment
- Naz Aletaha, Head of Global Esports Partnerships & Business Development at Riot Games
- Nick Kelly, Vice President of Partnerships, Beer Culture and Community at Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Scott O’Neil, President & CEO of Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment
- Ishwara Glassman Chrein, Head of Sports Partnerships at Verizon Media/Yahoo Sports
- Geoff Reiss, Vice President & General Manager of Sports at Verizon Media
- Bryan Perez, CEO of AXS
- Irwin Kishner, Executive Chairman at Herrick
- Mark Coughlin, Chief Revenue Officer at Envy Gaming
Breakout Q&A Sessions – 30 Minutes Each
- Leagues & Olympics: Ben Fischer
- Marketing & Sponsorship: Terry Lefton
- Media: John Ourand
Already purchased a ticket to CAA World Congress of Sports?
For our attendees who already purchased a ticket to CAA World Congress of Sports, you will be given a complimentary ticket to CAA World Congress Comes to You. We appreciate your patience during this time and if you have any questions whatsoever, please email email@example.com.
CAA WORLD CONGRESS OF SPORTS COMES TO YOU PART I
CAA and Street & Smith’s Sports Business Journal are teaming up once again to present the 19th Annual CAA World Congress of Sports.
The Congress was launched in 2002 and is the largest and most prestigious sports business conference in North America. However, the program speakers and content often transcend sports. In recent years, the speaker faculty has featured individuals ranging from Disney Chairman & CEO Bob Iger, to former U.S. Secretary of Education Arne Duncan, to LinkedIn CEO Jeff Weiner, to L.A. Clippers Owner and former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer.