Venue & Pricing
ARIA Resort & Casino
3730 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89158
We have reserved a discounted block of rooms at the ARIA Resort & Casino. The special rate for this room block is in effect through Monday, August 31. We highly recommend that you book your room early as we are expected to sell out quickly.
To take advantage of the discounted room rates, click HERE or call 866-359-7757 and be sure to mention you are attending the "AXS Sports Facilities & Franchises and Ticketing Symposium" to receive the reduced rate.
ACT NOW! Early registration ends July 10th. Take advantage of this $200 savings!
Conference Fees On or Before July 10th*
- BOTH Sports Facilities & Franchises and Ticketing Symposium: $1,395
- ONLY Sports Facilities & Franchises: $1,295
- ONLY Ticketing Symposium: $795
Conference Fees After July 10th*
- BOTH Sports Facilities & Franchises and Ticketing Symposium: $1,595
- ONLY Sports Facilities & Franchises: $1,495
- ONLY Ticketing Symposium: $995
*Registration fees include continental breakfast, lunch, refreshments, receptions, and venue tour-specific to each program.
- Group discount: Available for groups of three or more registering from the same company at the same time.
- Academic rate: Available for professors and students. To qualify you must provide a copy of your current student ID and your conference registration will be listed with your school affiliation.*
- Team rate: Available for executives who work for a professional sports team. (Valid only for new registrations and cannot be applied to attendees who have already registered for the conference. You must register and be listed under your team affiliation.) For more information on team rates, click HERE.
*Does not include Thought Leaders or banquets.
PAYING FOR INVOICED REGISTRATIONS
- To pay by check, make checks payable to Sports Business Journal and mail to:
Sports Business Journal
120 West Morehead Street, Suite 310
Charlotte, NC 28202
- To pay by credit card, email Janet Lee at email@example.com or call 704-973-1372.
PAYMENT POLICY/ CANCELLATIONS/ SUBSTITUTIONS
- Payment for all pre-registrations must be received by September 1, 2020. After the 1st, only credit card payments will be accepted.
- All paid cancellations requesting a refund will be subject to a $295 admin fee. Paid cancellations can also request a credit voucher for the full amount to use toward another event within one calendar year. Your registration may be transferred to a member of your organization in advance of the conference.
- If you decide not to attend the event, notify firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 11:59 PM PT on September 7, 2020 to receive a refund, less an admin fee of $295. If you cancel between September 8 and 11:59 PM PT on September 14, 2020, we will issue you a credit, less admin fees, towards a future event. Cancellations after September 14th will receive only a 50% credit, less admin fees, towards a future event. In the unlikely event we are forced to postpone or cancel the event for any reason at any time, we will issue you a full credit towards a future event.