Best in Property Consulting, Sales and Client Services
Eligibility/Criteria – Agencies with operations in North America that offer any combination of the various services on behalf of properties/facilities/events they represent or own, including:
- Property-rights representation and sales
- Rights evaluation, research, analysis and measurement
- Naming-rights representation, strategy and sales for properties/facilities/events
- Media production, programming and sales for properties/facilities/events
- Media-rights representation and sales for properties/facilities/events
- Hospitality, ideation, development and activation on behalf of properties/facilities/events
- Property brand development, growth and management
- Property licensing and merchandising
- Event creation, ownership and management for properties
- Consumer engagement efforts for properties/facilities/events
- Other sponsorship, marketing and sales services for properties/facilities/events
Eligibility Period – March 1, 2019 – February 28, 2020
Entry Deadline – Friday, January 17, 2020
1. Provide a list of the agency’s primary property/facility/event clients, indicating which clients were added or renewed in the eligibility period.
a. Include a list of top-three programs
b. What was the client’s assignment and what were the results – KPIs (Failure to provide results, ROI, ROO, KPIs or specific return will impact the committee’s assessment of the submission)
2. Provide examples of:
a. New business development and growth in the property space in the eligibility period
b. Business retention in the eligibility period
c. Agency’s excellence in strategic planning, consulting, sales, client services and client
solutions on behalf of properties/facilities/events
d. Organizational/management leadership and excellence
e. Where/why the agency exemplifies best in class and industry leadership
f. Specific accomplishments within the eligibility period
3. Provide specific statistical data for the eligibility period on: (include actual numbers and percentage change from the previous year)
a. Agency revenue and diversified revenue streams
b. Examples of quantifiable results for the agency
Please be as specific as you can in your responses. Please focus your answers on the specific question – submissions that don’t answer the actual question or provide detailed specifics will not be closely considered.
- Please be succinct, providing material preferably in 4-6 pages, but in no more than 6 pages.
- Go to http://sbjuploads.com. Fill in your contact information and then select "Sports Business Awards." At the next screen, select the appropriate category. On the third screen, follow the instructions on the screen – "Add Files", "Upload" files and "Send my files."
- Provide as much statistical data to support your entry as possible. If you cannot provide hard numbers, percentages are helpful.
- Once the nominees are chosen, materials originally submitted during the entry phase will be provided to the external judges for the second phase of judging. NOMINEES WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SUBMIT A NEW ENTRY. Minor addendums (to cover the period from January 17 through February 28) must be approved by Sports Business Journal/Daily. Please contact Tracey Allsbrook at 704-973-1566.
We apologize, the deadline for submitting nominations for this event has passed.