Best in Corporate Consulting, Marketing and Client Services
Eligibility/Criteria – Agencies with operations in North America that offer any combination of the various services on behalf of corporate brands, including:
- Corporate consulting; strategic planning; and sponsorship valuation, acquisition, activation and execution
- Rights evaluation, research, analysis and measurement
- Naming-rights representation and acquisition for corporate brands
- Corporate brand development, growth and management through sports sponsorship
- Event creation, ownership and management on behalf of corporate clients
- Hospitality, ideation, development and activation on behalf of corporate brands
- Media production, programming and development related to sports
- Multimedia services
- Licensing and merchandising
- Consumer engagement efforts for corporate brands
Eligibility Period – March 1, 2019 – February 28, 2020
Entry Deadline – Friday, January 17, 2020
1. Provide a list of the agency’s primary corporate clients, indicating which clients were added or renewed in the eligibility period. (Note – If your agency works for a corporate brand that has several agencies working on its behalf, please specify what your agency does for that brand.)
a. Include a list of top-three programs
b. What was the client’s assignment and what were the results – KPIs (Failure to provide results, ROI, ROO, KPIs or specific return will impact the committee’s assessment of the submission)
2. Provide examples of:
a. New business development and growth in the eligibility period
b. Business retention in the eligibility period
c. Specifically where the agency successfully and strategically facilitated the client to receive a return on objectives – whether it be brand awareness, growth in market share or other similar metrics
d. Agency’s excellence in strategic planning, client services, client solutions and consumer engagement efforts for corporate clients
e. Organizational/management leadership and excellence
f. Where/why the agency exemplifies best in class and industry leadership
3. Provide specific statistical data for the eligibility period on: (include actual numbers and percentage change from the previous year)
a. Agency (not client) revenue streams and diversified revenue streams
b. Examples of quantifiable results for the agency
Please be as specific as you can in your responses. Please focus your answers on the specific question – submissions that don’t answer the actual question or provide detailed specifics will not be closely considered.
- Please be succinct, providing material preferably in 4-6 pages, but in no more than 6 pages.
- Go to http://sbjuploads.com. Fill in your contact information and then select "Sports Business Awards." At the next screen, select the appropriate category. On the third screen, follow the instructions on the screen – "Add Files", "Upload" files and "Send my files."
- Provide as much statistical data to support your entry as possible. If you cannot provide hard numbers, percentages are helpful.
- Once the nominees are chosen, materials originally submitted during the entry phase will be provided to the external judges for the second phase of judging. NOMINEES WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SUBMIT A NEW ENTRY. Minor addendums (to cover the period from January 17 through February 28) must be approved by Sports Business Journal/Daily. Please contact Tracey Allsbrook at 704-973-1566.
We apologize, the deadline for submitting nominations for this event has passed.