Athletic Director of the Year
Eligibility/Criteria – Athletic directors from colleges and universities in the United States. Individuals must demonstrate excellence on and off the field, innovation, leadership locally and nationally, and vision.
Entry form items: Suggested areas where ADs might distinguish themselves (provide examples where possible):
- Home attendance
- Facility development and master planning
- Ticket sales
- Brand strength
- Revenue and profitability
- Graduation rates/Academic success
- Student, fan and client services
- Social responsibility/community relations and outreach programs
Eligibility Period – March 1, 2019 – February 28, 2019
Entry Deadline – Friday, January 17, 2020
Special Requirements – Attach a bio or professional vitae for the entrant.
Please be as specific as you can in your responses. Please focus your answers on the specific question – submissions that don’t answer the actual question or provide detailed specifics will not be closely considered.
- Please be succinct, providing material preferably in 4-6 pages, but in no more than 6 pages.
- Go to http://sbjuploads.com. Fill in your contact information and then select "Sports Business Awards." At the next screen, select the appropriate category. On the third screen, follow the instructions on the screen – "Add Files", "Upload" files and "Send my files."
- Provide as much statistical data to support your entry as possible. If you cannot provide hard numbers, percentages are helpful. Failure to do so could impact committee’s assessment and reflect negatively on your submission
- Once the nominees are chosen, materials originally submitted during the entry phase will be provided to the judging committee for the second phase of judging. NOMINEES WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SUBMIT A NEW ENTRY. Minor addendums (to cover the period from January 17 through February 28) must be approved by Sports Business Journal/Daily. Please contact Tracey Allsbrook at 704-973-1566.
We apologize, the deadline for submitting nominations for this event has passed.