2020 Forty Under 40 Awards
Now Taking Nominations for the Forty Under 40 Class of 2020
If you know of someone you feel deserves to be nominated, submit their name for consideration by completing an online nomination form on their behalf.
DEADLINE: Sunday, November 3rd, 2019 at 11:59 PM EST
ELIGIBILITY: Must be born on or after January 1, 1980. Hall of Fame inductees are not eligible.
CRITERIA: The Forty Under 40 selection committee carefully studies each nomination for consideration as well as conducts its own research. The committee seeks to recognize extremely talented and accomplished individuals who are responsible for significant achievements and success in the sports business.
We weigh a variety of factors when determining whether a nominee should be a Forty Under 40 recipient, including, but not limited to:
- The size and scope of their responsibilities.
- Accomplishments over their career and, specifically, within the last 12-24 months.
- The creativity and innovation demonstrated by a nominee within their area of expertise.
- The scope of influence within their area of expertise.
- Specific business results driven by the ideas and execution of the nominee, including revenue generation, revenue growth and other growth metrics.
- Leadership, and impact, both internally and externally within the industry and their own community.
Hundreds of Hopefuls. 40 Honorees. One Big Night.
The Forty Under 40 Awards is an annual celebration of the best young talent in sports business.
On Thursday, March 26, 2020, following the World Congress of Sports, the 40 honorees, their guests and industry leaders will be treated to a gala, dinner, and awards program in Dana Point, CA.
The evening is a celebration, not only of the accomplishments of the class of 2020, but also of sports business. Ask anyone who has been there, the Forty Under 40 Awards is a night to remember... and not one to be missed.