2017 Lagardère Sports esports Rising
There are predictions that the esports economy will grow to $696M this year, a year-on-year growth of 41.3%. Growth is expected in all categories: media rights, advertising, sponsorship, merchandise, tickets and game publishing fees. With those predictions in mind, we are launching an esports conference to examine all facets of the industry, provide an open dialogue for all segments of the industry and tap into any uncovered potential.
- An In-Depth Look at esports: The Hype, Hope and Building the esports economy
- Mainstream Emergence: Converting the Non-Converted
- esports Team Valuation: How Deals are Being Structured
- Unlocking the Media & Digital Riches of esports
- Looking at Sponsorship ROI in the World of at Brand ROI
- Examining esports Venues
- How is Traditional Console Gaming Gaining in the Spectrum of esports?
Various stakeholders in the esports industry: team owners and new investors in the esports space, game developers/publishers, teams and leagues, tournament organizers, agencies, venture capitalists, content creators, media companies/distributors, research companies, technology vendors, colleges and college conferences, gamers, sports marketing agencies and corporate sponsors, that have an interest in the competitive gaming industry.
For information on SPONSORSHIP opportunities, please contact the following:
East Coast and Atlantic Seaboard office HQ contact, Allison Brush: 212-500-0710
Midwest, West Coast and Florida office HQ contact, Natalie Sharp: 212-500-0720