SBD: Wayne Gretzky Returns To IMG SBD: NHL, NHLPA Aim For Big Money World Cup SBD: Hurricanes Seeing Smaller Crowds So Far SBD: Sabres Offer Ticket Exchange After Snowstorm SBD: Flames Close To Arena Announcement? SBD: Rogers Defends NHL GamePlus Exclusivity SBD: 2014 Reader Survey: NHL SBD: NHL Calls For Dismissal Of Concussion Suit SBD: Leafs Execs Criticized For Poor On-Ice Results SBD: Kings Get Salary-Cap Relief For Voynov
Photo Album: NHL Finals, Game 4
Here's the information for each of the photos in the order in which they appear:
• At the entrance to the arena.
• At a merchandising tent outside TD Garden, Keith Gentili of That's My Ticket pitches fans on turning their tickets into keepsakes. The Medway, Mass., company has a licensing agreement with the NHL.
• Teams line up for the anthem before Game 4
• A look inside the scoreboard operations room on the Garden's 9th floor
• Ice sculpture at entrance to the press room
• More than 400 writers were credentialed for Game 4. That number - which does not include the hundreds of broadcast media with credentials - set a new Cup Finals record, according to a league spokesman. That record is almost surely to be broken by the end of the series.
• Moments after the Blackhawks win Game 4 in overtime, Steve Levy and Barry Melrose go live on “SportsCenter” from TV row outside the visiting team locker room.
• There's a reason many Stanley Cup Final interviews are done at a podium on a stage in a separate zone. Here, the press crams into the small visitors' locker room to interview Chicago's Patrick Sharp.
• Equipment staffers load the Blackhawks' gear for the trip back to Chicago and Game 5. Notice that they found a red truck to rent in Boston.