Best opportunities outside of teams From the Field of Fantasy Sports From The Executive Editor: Top traits The globalization of sports Cartoon: Diamond days From The Executive Editor: Summertime Cartoon: Fluff and fold From the Field of Cybersecurity Volatile era for content distribution Labor & Agents: McGuire adds to clients
SBJ/August 15-21, 2011/Opinion
Seven points for success
Published August 15, 2011, Page 28
1. Passion without a plan won’t work.
2. Do one thing and do it better than anyone else.
3. Create a business for someone else’s passion.
4. Can it be profitable? You are not in the business to break even.
5. If you give your customers great entertainment, at a great price, in a clean environment, and say thank you and mean it, they will come back.
6. Great ideas come from everywhere, but you must look and listen for them.
7. Believe in the power of prayer.
Newport Beach, Calif.
Englebrecht is founder and owner of Fight Club OC.