From The Executive Editor: NHL at 100 Develop an authentic inclusion policy Cartoon: The Swami is “in” From The Executive Editor: Flay date Sutton Impact: Culture club Cartoon: The kick is good From The Executive Editor: Outlook 2017 From the Field of Ticketing Sutton Impact: Book it From The Executive Editor: 2017
SBJ/August 15-21, 2011/Opinion
Seven points for success
Published August 15, 2011, Page 28
1. Passion without a plan won’t work.
2. Do one thing and do it better than anyone else.
3. Create a business for someone else’s passion.
4. Can it be profitable? You are not in the business to break even.
5. If you give your customers great entertainment, at a great price, in a clean environment, and say thank you and mean it, they will come back.
6. Great ideas come from everywhere, but you must look and listen for them.
7. Believe in the power of prayer.
Newport Beach, Calif.
Englebrecht is founder and owner of Fight Club OC.