50 Most Influential: Introduction 50 Most Influential: No. 34 Ditching ’burbs for Detroit NHL brings doughnuts, signs Dunkin’ deal 50 Most Influential: No. 16 ‘Suite’ gifts, and even a few ugly ones Group builds platform for hockey award 50 Most Influential: No. 38 Alabama scores some serious bling Sports Media: NFL steps into esports
The cost of staging a Super Bowl around New York City is apparently 25 percent more than was originally anticipated, forcing the host committee to boost its fundraising goal by $10 million.
After a rocky start, Nike has gained street cred in action sports, but not everyone believes the swoosh is good for business.
Key NFL owner calls lack of progress "baffling" and escalates war of words in labor dispute.
Potential deal would give Time Warner Cable up to 20 percent of Longhorn channel.
The Bowl Championship Series will distribute more than $174 million from its five games.
U.S. and European officials of the Cup this week reveal a combined logo and branding effort.
NBC vet who coined "Must See TV" line will lead "The NBC Sports Agency."
After 26 years of preparing the Super Bowl site, Populous crew finds new challenges at Cowboys Stadium.
- Energizer to light up All-Star Race
- Entergy to sponsor IndyCar team
- Hilton steps up with USA Gymnastics
- Licensees have eyes on Super Bowl
- NFL Alumni hires 16W
- North Face will outfit new U.S. Freeski
- Subway signs another Olympian
- How Ryder Cup unified brand
- Senior PGA logo to include KitchenAid
- New packages sell for Winter X