League to bring U.S. back to velodrome AutoTrader.com renews with NBA Breaking Ground: NHRA looks to Paciolan Nike’s Converse sues 31 companies PowerBar narrows sponsorship focus From the Field of Information Management Roc Nation in acquisition mode End the one-size-fits-all approach How brands can reach the two Brazils Pete D’Alessandro
- This Week's Headlines
Whose franchise is it anyway?
The dogfight in the desert for the Phoenix Coyotes promises to be the most interesting contest in hockey this month.
NASCAR ratings take hit
A double-digit decline in ratings for NASCAR on Fox has officials researching why the audience is shrinking and what, if anything, can be done to reverse the trend.
$100M loan for arena is pure Magic
The Orlando Magic is poised to receive a $100 million loan that would make the team what is believed to be the first midtier franchise to complete a financing since the credit markets froze in September.
Hamilton arena designed to expand
Copps Coliseum in Hamilton, Ontario, where entrepreneur Jim Balsillie wants to move the Phoenix Coyotes if he manages to buy the team, was designed almost 30 years ago with the NHL in mind.More HeadlinesOne-on-One
In his sports business odyssey, Cleveland Cavaliers/Quicken Loans Arena President Len Komoroski has made successful stops at numerous teams across several professional leagues.
- $100M loan for arena is pure Magic
- America One boosts sports lineup
- Big first round lifts NHL playoffs
- Coyotes’ lease issues called a bad prece...
- ESPN signs four sponsors for weeklong Ri...
- Frys.com Open adds coed pro-am
- FSV expands reach in college market
- Grizzlies’ store operator cuts ties to N...
- Hamilton arena designed to expand
- Lack of RSN deal simplifies picture if t...
- Like a good argument? Versus has one for...
- MLS’s financial data at issue as CBA neg...
- NASCAR ratings take hit
- NBA flexes postseason muscle
- NFL.com unveils new video player
- No longer Blue: Meyerson opts to change ...
- Style Villa to link U.S. Open golf, tenn...
- Timing of NFL vote on expanded schedule ...
- Whose franchise is it anyway?