Coast to Coast PBR positions Vegas event as a ‘major’ MLB Turnstile Tracker MASN case returns to the courtroom Ebersol stands by critique of Conan Pac-12 presents new model to ADs In rebranding, the Bucks aren’t stopping here New NYRR chief puts focus on running Bums get their bleachers back RTA gets access to NASCAR data
- This Week's Headlines
Diamond ratings fail to shine
Television ratings for Major League Baseball games were down almost across the board, as the national networks and most regional sports networks suffered significant declines during the regular season.
NBA plugs HP into tech deal, sponsorship
The NBA has struck a major multiyear sponsorship and technology deal with Hewlett-Packard, marking the computer manufacturer’s first league-level pact.
CBS, Golf Channel share weekend coverage
Golf Channel will get an influx of additional PGA Tour programming as it will telecast early-hour weekend coverage of 12 Tour events that air on CBS next season thanks to a multifaceted arrangement between the networks.More HeadlinesOne-on-One
After 13 years on the staff of the Miami Heat, including the last seven years as director of scouting, Erik Spoelstra was elevated in April to head coach by team President Pat Riley.
- Breeders’ Cup feels less is more
- CBS, Golf Channel share weekend coverage
- Comcast, Celtics sign five-year sponsors...
- Diamond ratings fail to shine
- Hunter’s salary flat at $2.4M; others at...
- Jazz makes Acuity wireless partner
- Jets Pilot
- Jets Pilot
- NBA plugs HP into tech deal, sponsorship
- NBA sees growth in merchandise sales in ...
- NFL owners to be briefed on market turmo...
- NFL partners gear up for game in London
- NFLPA brings in consultant for exec sear...
- Nike takes ‘storytelling’ to college uni...
- Pac-10 sponsors team up for promotion
- Strike makes for tough tickets
- StubHub gets venue-based deal
- U.S. ownership helps steer Luker toward ...
- You Tell Us: Your preference is ... ?