Ole Miss revs up rewards program Labor & Agents: George's sponsors stay Pepsi takes over as NBA sponsor Beacons deliver the message World Congress: Setting the scene 5 Questions: VenueNext CEO Plugged In: Rishi Nigam, Americrown The Lefton Report: NFL and daily fantasy What marketers can learn from baseball Bright House joins Orlando City roster
- This Week's Headlines
Braves leave guesswork at the gate
Derek Schiller, Atlanta Braves executive vice president for sales and marketing, joked recently that he’d never found a direct need in his sports career for his civil engineering degree from Vanderbilt University.
Starter near deal with Romo
The Starter brand is close to completing a five-year deal with Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo that could pay him as much as $10 million, which would make him the highest-paid athletic footwear and apparel endorser in the NFL.
NBC keeps firm grip on trials media
NBC Sports has developed aggressive restrictions for outside media seeking to distribute online audio and video collected at U.S. Olympic trials events, furthering an industrywide battle over content rights in digital media and possibly forecasting further tension during the Beijing Olympics in August.More HeadlinesIn the Office
From her 16th floor office at the corner of Fifth Avenue and 52nd Street in New York City, WNBA President Donna Orender has views of Central Park to the north and of the west side of the city.
- Big Ten posts record revenue
- Braves leave guesswork at the gate
- CAA Sports teams with tennis
- Cycling keeps pace
- ESPN Radio begins streaming affiliated s...
- Golf promotion creates interest for Wach...
- Illness doesn’t deter USA Swimming’s ‘fi...
- Looking back on the biggest deal
- LPGA TV revenue gets global boost
- NBA draft sponsor activation includes on...
- NBA teams, TV look to cash in on momentu...
- NBC keeps firm grip on trials media
- Packers: Higher player costs cut into pr...
- Philly MLS franchise brings Premier aboa...
- Roush Fenway combines assets for AAA pro...
- Starter near deal with Romo
- Tiger’s injury challenges sponsors
- YES, New York Times sign online content ...
- You Tell Us: Your preference is ... ?