AFA Reportedly Closer To Agreements CFA Set To Implement 18-Point Plan Football Notes FIFA Mulls NASL-Style Shootouts Liga MX Impacted By U.S. Dollar Surge CFA Set To Almost Double Spending Khan Tells Clubs To Pay Staff Fair Wages DFL CEO: Leagues Must Not Be Neglected Football Notes Football Officials Discuss Americas Tourney
Enter amount in full numerical value, without currency symbol or commas (ex: 3000000).
SBD Global/July 15, 2014/World Cup
Int'l Media Reacts To Germany Winning Fourth World Cup Title With Win Over Argentina
Published July 15, 2014
- GLOBOESPORTE titled, "Mariocanazo"
- O GLOBO said, "For the history"
- Sports newspaper LANCE! wrote, "With Brazilians in its heart Germany becomes four-time World Cup winner"
- EL PAIS wrote, "Germany needed 120 minutes, a lot of sweat and the marksmanship of Götze, who barely appeared in the World Cup until then, for its fourth World Cup title. Argentina had a solid defense but was missing the gun powder in the offense."
- MARCA said, "Again and again Germany. Götze takes over the role of Iniesta."
- LA GAZZETTA DELLO SPORT wrote, "Germany above all! Fourth World Cup title for Germany. The magic of Bayern striker Götze decided the game, the assist came from Schürrle. Two guys from the bench show how strong the German roster is and how deserving this success of a true Mannschaft was in the end. A team that plays together for years and now reaps the fruits of its labor."
- DE VOLKSKRANT said, "With pain, effort and also a little bit of luck, Germany conquered its fourth World Cup title on Sunday."
- DER STANDARD titled, "Löw's perfection. Germany's triumph."
- KRONEN ZEITUNG said, "Germany! Golden Boys reach goal of their dreams! One of the most beautiful World Cup goals in history."
- KURIER wrote, "All of Germany is world champion. Moment of glory for German football."
|Source: LA GAZZETTA DELLO SPORT|
- NEUE ZÜRCHER ZEITUNG wrote, "The coronation of a football generation. The World Cup crowns a gifted footballer generation."
- DER TAGES ANZEIGER said, "Golden generation, golden future. With Götze to the top. The football world has a deserving World Cup champion with Germany."
- London INDEPENDENT titled, "Super Mario destroys Messi's dream."
- The BBC wrote, "Germany once again rules the football world."
- BLESK said, "Mario is a God! The ruffled Götze with the face of a boy, the 22-year-old ace from Bayern Munich delivers the key moment in Rio."
- LIVESPORT titled, "Dynasty! They rule everywhere and Germany above all."