Renault Could Quit F1 Or Buy Toro Rosso Greenberg To Consult NRL Medical Officers Bartomeu Pins Neymar Deal On Vilanova Seven Signs On For Paralympic Coverage Franchise Notes ICC CEO Says Team Increase Unlikely Telstra Partners With Four A-League Clubs Lokomotiv Plovdiv Players Boycott Manor F1 Docked $3M In Prize Money ARU Looks To NRL For Code Overhaul
Enter amount in full numerical value, without currency symbol or commas (ex: 3000000).
Upcoming Conferences and Events
SBD Global/April 18, 2014/Franchises
National Rugby League Side Canterbury Gets Government OK For $93M Project
Published April 18, 2014
- Changing the club's current L-shaped structure into a "U";
- Constructing a new wing, which would include a six-star hotel, the only such hotel in the city's south-west;
- Refurbishment of existing facilities;
- Allocating A$20M to dig for five underground levels to accommodate 400 new car spaces;
- Building a 1,000-seat function/conference center.