Ironman To Expand Events Portfolio Tendulkar Takes Stake In PBL Club Franchise Notes AC Milan's Proposed Sale Pushed To March McLaren Says Alonso 'Not Available' Cellino Facing £250,000 Fine Over Transfer Alonso Could Replace Rosberg At Mercedes Inter Milan Will Sell Players In January Hoeneß: Bayern Lagging Behind EPL Clubs Canberra Must Act To Grab A-League Slot
Enter amount in full numerical value, without currency symbol or commas (ex: 3000000).
SBD Global/April 18, 2014/Franchises
National Rugby League Side Canterbury Gets Government OK For $93M Project
Published April 18, 2014
- Changing the club's current L-shaped structure into a "U";
- Constructing a new wing, which would include a six-star hotel, the only such hotel in the city's south-west;
- Refurbishment of existing facilities;
- Allocating A$20M to dig for five underground levels to accommodate 400 new car spaces;
- Building a 1,000-seat function/conference center.