Blue Pitch Will Not Be Forced Out Of Ibrox Berlusconi To Sign Binding Pre-Accord ManU Sponsors Push For Asia Tour Former Swans Chair Ashamed Of AFL Elche President Resigns As Deadline Looms AOC Quiet On Campbell Gold Rush BMW Rules Out Formula E Entry AFL Has To Be Mindful Of ICC Gurr: Time To Publish NRL Player Salaries Draft Prospects To Avoid Drug Strikes
Enter amount in full numerical value, without currency symbol or commas (ex: 3000000).
SBD Global/April 18, 2014/Franchises
National Rugby League Side Canterbury Gets Government OK For $93M Project
Published April 18, 2014
- Changing the club's current L-shaped structure into a "U";
- Constructing a new wing, which would include a six-star hotel, the only such hotel in the city's south-west;
- Refurbishment of existing facilities;
- Allocating A$20M to dig for five underground levels to accommodate 400 new car spaces;
- Building a 1,000-seat function/conference center.