Koukash Wants English Clubs In NRL Cambridge United Flush With Cash Franchise Notes Only Two Players Earn More Than A$1M ARU To Review Stream Of Players Leaving Cobalt Investigation Hurting Business Billionaire Invests $21M In Hamburg SV Caterham Refuses To Give Up Hope Video Showcases Margaret Court Arena Melbourne City Partners With FXPRIMUS
Enter amount in full numerical value, without currency symbol or commas (ex: 3000000).
Upcoming Conferences and Events
SBD Global/April 18, 2014/Franchises
National Rugby League Side Canterbury Gets Government OK For $93M Project
Published April 18, 2014
- Changing the club's current L-shaped structure into a "U";
- Constructing a new wing, which would include a six-star hotel, the only such hotel in the city's south-west;
- Refurbishment of existing facilities;
- Allocating A$20M to dig for five underground levels to accommodate 400 new car spaces;
- Building a 1,000-seat function/conference center.