Nine Keen To Go Head-To-Head With AFL Spanish Club Girona On Verge Of Sale Pay Increase For Australian Female Cricketers Melbourne To Host College Football Clash NRL Heading Toward Revolt Rangers Chair Expects To Invest $30M Franchise Notes NRL Clubs Called To Secret Meeting King Vows To Make Rangers Investment AFL 4th-Best Attended Sporting Competition
Enter amount in full numerical value, without currency symbol or commas (ex: 3000000).
Upcoming Conferences and Events
SBD Global/April 18, 2014/Franchises
National Rugby League Side Canterbury Gets Government OK For $93M Project
Published April 18, 2014
- Changing the club's current L-shaped structure into a "U";
- Constructing a new wing, which would include a six-star hotel, the only such hotel in the city's south-west;
- Refurbishment of existing facilities;
- Allocating A$20M to dig for five underground levels to accommodate 400 new car spaces;
- Building a 1,000-seat function/conference center.