PSG: Football’s Greatest Project Levante Board Says No To Sarver PRIME7 Starts Free-To-Air Victorian Racing Forward Yamaha To Miss Indianapolis MotoGP Taechaubol To Complete Milan Purchase Franchise Notes Union Berlin Sells Out Suites For '15-16 Brisbane Roar Could Lose New Buyer Perth To Host Rugby Union Test Eredivise OKs FC Twente's Debt Plan
Enter amount in full numerical value, without currency symbol or commas (ex: 3000000).
SBD Global/April 18, 2014/Franchises
National Rugby League Side Canterbury Gets Government OK For $93M Project
Published April 18, 2014
- Changing the club's current L-shaped structure into a "U";
- Constructing a new wing, which would include a six-star hotel, the only such hotel in the city's south-west;
- Refurbishment of existing facilities;
- Allocating A$20M to dig for five underground levels to accommodate 400 new car spaces;
- Building a 1,000-seat function/conference center.