China Most Promising Market For Bayern Macquarie Joins AFL For Broadcast Talks State Of Origin Ad Rates Reach Record High NBL Club Bosses See Brighter Future AFL Takes No Action Against Betts Rangers 'Ready For War' Against Ashley Hudl Acquires Sportstec Augsburg Receives Foreign Interest ANZ Stadium Could Set Attendance Record Pakenham Synthetic's $7M Track 'World Class'
Enter amount in full numerical value, without currency symbol or commas (ex: 3000000).
Upcoming Conferences and Events
SBD Global/April 18, 2014/Franchises
National Rugby League Side Canterbury Gets Government OK For $93M Project
Published April 18, 2014
- Changing the club's current L-shaped structure into a "U";
- Constructing a new wing, which would include a six-star hotel, the only such hotel in the city's south-west;
- Refurbishment of existing facilities;
- Allocating A$20M to dig for five underground levels to accommodate 400 new car spaces;
- Building a 1,000-seat function/conference center.