FIGC Reveals 'Plan' To Save Parma Marussia Aims To Be Ready For Aussie GP Dave King Willing To Undergo SFA Vetting Pay-TV In Negotiations With AFL Coaches President Denies He's Not Selling Parma AFL Carlton Seeking Help Selling Tickets Bach Wants Australian Olympic Bid in 2024 New Deal Ensures NRC Future Until 2020 Llambias, Leach Stall Rangers Takeover NRL Forced To Backflip On Power Grab
Enter amount in full numerical value, without currency symbol or commas (ex: 3000000).
Upcoming Conferences and Events
SBD Global/April 18, 2014/Franchises
National Rugby League Side Canterbury Gets Government OK For $93M Project
Published April 18, 2014
- Changing the club's current L-shaped structure into a "U";
- Constructing a new wing, which would include a six-star hotel, the only such hotel in the city's south-west;
- Refurbishment of existing facilities;
- Allocating A$20M to dig for five underground levels to accommodate 400 new car spaces;
- Building a 1,000-seat function/conference center.