Channel Ten Interested In AFL TV Rights Former A-League Franchise Plans Return Koukash Wants To Own NRL Club Perth Partners With Clough, Goodlife S. Korean Club To Be Named Seoul Eland AFL Club Receives Memorabilia Donation Zenit Backs New Basketball Club Cronulla Again Looking For Major Sponsor New NBL Wollongong Owner Confident Essendon Rejected AFL's Reduced Bans
Enter amount in full numerical value, without currency symbol or commas (ex: 3000000).
Upcoming Conferences and Events
SBD Global/April 18, 2014/Franchises
National Rugby League Side Canterbury Gets Government OK For $93M Project
Published April 18, 2014
- Changing the club's current L-shaped structure into a "U";
- Constructing a new wing, which would include a six-star hotel, the only such hotel in the city's south-west;
- Refurbishment of existing facilities;
- Allocating A$20M to dig for five underground levels to accommodate 400 new car spaces;
- Building a 1,000-seat function/conference center.