Perth Glory Admits Guilt Over Cap Breach SFA Chief Issues Warning To Dave King AFL Supports Port Adelaide-Penrith Alliance Bochum To Discontinue Women's Team Scottish Side Hibernian Denies Cash Grab ACT Teams Urged To Avoid 'Cannibalizing' Panthers, Port Adelaide Form Alliance More Australians Eying NFL Second NRL Brisbane Team Race Heats Up Etihad Stadium Faces Compensation Claim
Enter amount in full numerical value, without currency symbol or commas (ex: 3000000).
Upcoming Conferences and Events
SBD Global/April 18, 2014/Franchises
National Rugby League Side Canterbury Gets Government OK For $93M Project
Published April 18, 2014
- Changing the club's current L-shaped structure into a "U";
- Constructing a new wing, which would include a six-star hotel, the only such hotel in the city's south-west;
- Refurbishment of existing facilities;
- Allocating A$20M to dig for five underground levels to accommodate 400 new car spaces;
- Building a 1,000-seat function/conference center.