Bayern's Season-Ticket Holders Complain Mercedes To Rethink Team Orders Australia, NZ Sports Sponsorships Unique Blackpool FC Has Only Eight Players Politician Vows To Help Racing Santander Franchise Notes NFL Jets Owner Optimistic On Growth In U.K. ManU Preseason Tour Proving Lucrative Johnson, Penske Closing In On Deal Telstra Partners Wtih A-League All Stars
Enter amount in full numerical value, without currency symbol or commas (ex: 3000000).
Upcoming Conferences and Events
SBD Global/April 18, 2014/Franchises
National Rugby League Side Canterbury Gets Government OK For $93M Project
Published April 18, 2014
- Changing the club's current L-shaped structure into a "U";
- Constructing a new wing, which would include a six-star hotel, the only such hotel in the city's south-west;
- Refurbishment of existing facilities;
- Allocating A$20M to dig for five underground levels to accommodate 400 new car spaces;
- Building a 1,000-seat function/conference center.