Aussie Horse Trainer Cummings Dies William Hill Sidesteps Australian Laws Harlequins Partner With USA Rugby Bayern Partners With Columbia Univ. Flamengo Expecting Profit Of $25M NRL Weighs Football-Style Transfer Window Australia May Bid For 2019 Rugby WC Union Berlin Plans Protest Telstra Pursuing NRL Streaming Rights AFL Freezes Finals Ticket Prices
Enter amount in full numerical value, without currency symbol or commas (ex: 3000000).
SBD Global/April 18, 2014/Franchises
National Rugby League Side Canterbury Gets Government OK For $93M Project
Published April 18, 2014
- Changing the club's current L-shaped structure into a "U";
- Constructing a new wing, which would include a six-star hotel, the only such hotel in the city's south-west;
- Refurbishment of existing facilities;
- Allocating A$20M to dig for five underground levels to accommodate 400 new car spaces;
- Building a 1,000-seat function/conference center.