Russian Railways Targeted For Lokomotiv Asset Ukrainian Club Set To Pull Out Of League West Ham Tried To Buy Stadium Outright Klopp Officially Named Liverpool Manager NRL To Hold Talks With Players Union Sources: Tom Glick Not Going Anywhere Cricketers Report Suspicious Approaches Berlusconi To Stay Until AC Milan Wins Title Franchise Notes Socceroos Want High-Profile Freindly
Enter amount in full numerical value, without currency symbol or commas (ex: 3000000).
SBD Global/April 18, 2014/Franchises
National Rugby League Side Canterbury Gets Government OK For $93M Project
Published April 18, 2014
- Changing the club's current L-shaped structure into a "U";
- Constructing a new wing, which would include a six-star hotel, the only such hotel in the city's south-west;
- Refurbishment of existing facilities;
- Allocating A$20M to dig for five underground levels to accommodate 400 new car spaces;
- Building a 1,000-seat function/conference center.