Land Rover Drops Dan Carter L.A. Kings To Oversee Eisbären Berlin Ops Barcelona Withdraws Liability Action Renault Launches New RS17 Car Sources Say Milan Sale Set For March 3 Franchise Notes Mercedes F1 Re-Signs Wolff, Lauda Sauber F1 Builds New Car For '17 Grupo Multimedios Acquires 50% Stake Neymar To Stand Trial In Spain
Enter amount in full numerical value, without currency symbol or commas (ex: 3000000).
SBD Global/April 18, 2014/Franchises
National Rugby League Side Canterbury Gets Government OK For $93M Project
Published April 18, 2014
- Changing the club's current L-shaped structure into a "U";
- Constructing a new wing, which would include a six-star hotel, the only such hotel in the city's south-west;
- Refurbishment of existing facilities;
- Allocating A$20M to dig for five underground levels to accommodate 400 new car spaces;
- Building a 1,000-seat function/conference center.