KTM Plans To Enter MotoGP In '17 Salford Owner Eyeing NRL Side Newcastle La Liga Valencia Takeover Talks Stall Grupo Pachuca Resumes Talks FFA Announces 'National Plan' For Football Franchise Notes Canberra Backed As A-League Venue Celtic To Reopen Green Brigade Section No Deal For 3 Former Cronulla Players McKenzie Backs Canberra Stadium
Enter amount in full numerical value, without currency symbol or commas (ex: 3000000).
Upcoming Conferences and Events
SBD Global/April 18, 2014/Franchises
National Rugby League Side Canterbury Gets Government OK For $93M Project
Published April 18, 2014
- Changing the club's current L-shaped structure into a "U";
- Constructing a new wing, which would include a six-star hotel, the only such hotel in the city's south-west;
- Refurbishment of existing facilities;
- Allocating A$20M to dig for five underground levels to accommodate 400 new car spaces;
- Building a 1,000-seat function/conference center.