Hopp To Become Majority Owner Of TSG Parma Owner Confirms Takeover Of Club Match-Fixing Law Doesn't Go Far Enough Marussia Nose Section Sells For $23,500 South African Rugby Side Won't Relocate Gov't Advises Clampdown On Alcohol Ads Rangers' Broadcast Fee Withheld By SPFL Qatar Considers Tottenham Takeover Fry, Tombazis Exit In Ferrari Shake-up Hartlepool Taken Over By TMH
Enter amount in full numerical value, without currency symbol or commas (ex: 3000000).
SBD Global/April 18, 2014/Franchises
National Rugby League Side Canterbury Gets Government OK For $93M Project
Published April 18, 2014
- Changing the club's current L-shaped structure into a "U";
- Constructing a new wing, which would include a six-star hotel, the only such hotel in the city's south-west;
- Refurbishment of existing facilities;
- Allocating A$20M to dig for five underground levels to accommodate 400 new car spaces;
- Building a 1,000-seat function/conference center.