NZRU, Sky TV Signs Five-Year Deal Parramatta 'Inadequate' To Host ACL Packer Buys 37.5% Share In NRL Souths Gold Coast Fined For Salary Cap Breach Penn Family Takes Over NRL Side Manly Caterham Formula One Factory Closed ASADA Hits Back Over Player Welfare Bayer To Pay Back Sponsorship Money CA Signs Naming-Rights Deal With Bupa Mohd Sporting Facing Existential Crisis
Enter amount in full numerical value, without currency symbol or commas (ex: 3000000).
Upcoming Conferences and Events
SBD Global/April 18, 2014/Franchises
National Rugby League Side Canterbury Gets Government OK For $93M Project
Published April 18, 2014
- Changing the club's current L-shaped structure into a "U";
- Constructing a new wing, which would include a six-star hotel, the only such hotel in the city's south-west;
- Refurbishment of existing facilities;
- Allocating A$20M to dig for five underground levels to accommodate 400 new car spaces;
- Building a 1,000-seat function/conference center.