FFA Records $6.2M Profit For '13-14 La Liga Valencia Discards New Bat Logo Caterham In Talks With Potential Buyer Firm Near New Spurs Stadium Burned Franchise Notes SCG To Host Swans For 30 Years NRL Fans Give Thumbs Down To Grant AFL Considers Ticketing Shake-Up Women's Sport A Casualty Of ABC Cuts Czech FA Chief Sets Up Succession Plan
Enter amount in full numerical value, without currency symbol or commas (ex: 3000000).
SBD Global/April 18, 2014/Franchises
National Rugby League Side Canterbury Gets Government OK For $93M Project
Published April 18, 2014
- Changing the club's current L-shaped structure into a "U";
- Constructing a new wing, which would include a six-star hotel, the only such hotel in the city's south-west;
- Refurbishment of existing facilities;
- Allocating A$20M to dig for five underground levels to accommodate 400 new car spaces;
- Building a 1,000-seat function/conference center.