ManU's Roster EPL's Most Expensive Ever ARU Paves Way For Folau To Play In Rio NRL To Discuss Adding Third Official MCG To Remove Gambling Advertising FFA Bans Live Streaming Of Cup Matches NRL Parramatta Enjoying Resurgence Barça To Take Liability Action Forward Atlético Currently Over Spending Limit Case Against Essendon At Risk Of Collapse Channel Ten Interested In AFL TV Rights
Enter amount in full numerical value, without currency symbol or commas (ex: 3000000).
Upcoming Conferences and Events
SBD Global/April 18, 2014/Franchises
National Rugby League Side Canterbury Gets Government OK For $93M Project
Published April 18, 2014
- Changing the club's current L-shaped structure into a "U";
- Constructing a new wing, which would include a six-star hotel, the only such hotel in the city's south-west;
- Refurbishment of existing facilities;
- Allocating A$20M to dig for five underground levels to accommodate 400 new car spaces;
- Building a 1,000-seat function/conference center.