Perth Glory Admits Guilt Over Cap Breach Relegation Could Result In $32M Loss AFL Supports Port Adelaide-Penrith Alliance COB Pays R$23M For 2007 Pan Games ACT Teams Urged To Avoid 'Cannibalizing' EPL Newcastle's Bank Balance Revealed Panthers, Port Adelaide Form Alliance Flamengo Members Contribute R$30M In '14 Villar Defends Former Las Rozas Mayor More Australians Eying NFL
Enter amount in full numerical value, without currency symbol or commas (ex: 3000000).
Upcoming Conferences and Events
SBD Global/May 14, 2013/Finance
NRL Salary Cap Will Increase To $7M By '17 As ARLC, RLPA Sign Off New CBA
Published May 14, 2013
WANT MORE GREAT STORIES LIKE THIS?
CLICK ON ONE OF THESE BUTTONS
- Player payments for State of Origin appearances rising to A$30,000 per game;
- Player payments for stand-alone Tests involving Australia, England and New Zealand rising to A$40,000 per match, with members of the the winning of the World Cup or Four Nations teams earning A$50,000 (A$40,000 for second and A$30,000 for third);
- The minimum wage will rise from A$75,000 to A$85,000 over the course of the agreement;
- The minimum wage per NRL match is A$3,000 for players outside the top 25 squad;
- Clubs will no longer be able to terminate the contract of a player who is "not playing the game or training conscientiously and to the best of his ability and skill" (SMH, 5/13).