ITV's First-Half Pre-Tax Profit Jumps 40% Balmain AGM To Influence Tigers Board Twitter Reports Revenue Up 124% In Q2 Buckley Speaks Out Against Free Agency Barça Closes '13-14 With €530M Revenue LFP Announces €165M Decrease In Debt World Cup Sales, Arsenal Deal Lift Puma Australia, NZ Sports Sponsorships Unique BVB Targets Investors To Boost Salaries Judge Orders Messi Case To Proceed
Enter amount in full numerical value, without currency symbol or commas (ex: 3000000).
Upcoming Conferences and Events
SBD Global/May 14, 2013/Finance
NRL Salary Cap Will Increase To $7M By '17 As ARLC, RLPA Sign Off New CBA
Published May 14, 2013
- Player payments for State of Origin appearances rising to A$30,000 per game;
- Player payments for stand-alone Tests involving Australia, England and New Zealand rising to A$40,000 per match, with members of the the winning of the World Cup or Four Nations teams earning A$50,000 (A$40,000 for second and A$30,000 for third);
- The minimum wage will rise from A$75,000 to A$85,000 over the course of the agreement;
- The minimum wage per NRL match is A$3,000 for players outside the top 25 squad;
- Clubs will no longer be able to terminate the contract of a player who is "not playing the game or training conscientiously and to the best of his ability and skill" (SMH, 5/13).