Wanderers Partner With Herbalife TdF Coverage Hit By Online Piracy AC Milan's U.S. Tour To Bring In $4.7M Int'l Attention Turns To Russia 2018 Ecclestone Not Buying Back F1 Melbourne Coach: Boycott Russia 2018 Racing Stakeholders Pool Resources La Liga Transfer Spending At $354M EPL Spent $615M On Transfers So Far F1 Shareholders To Split $1B Payout
Enter amount in full numerical value, without currency symbol or commas (ex: 3000000).
Upcoming Conferences and Events
SBD Global/May 14, 2013/Finance
NRL Salary Cap Will Increase To $7M By '17 As ARLC, RLPA Sign Off New CBA
Published May 14, 2013
- Player payments for State of Origin appearances rising to A$30,000 per game;
- Player payments for stand-alone Tests involving Australia, England and New Zealand rising to A$40,000 per match, with members of the the winning of the World Cup or Four Nations teams earning A$50,000 (A$40,000 for second and A$30,000 for third);
- The minimum wage will rise from A$75,000 to A$85,000 over the course of the agreement;
- The minimum wage per NRL match is A$3,000 for players outside the top 25 squad;
- Clubs will no longer be able to terminate the contract of a player who is "not playing the game or training conscientiously and to the best of his ability and skill" (SMH, 5/13).