Return To La Liga A Boost For Alavés MLS Outspending Serie A, Study Finds Sports Direct Facing Rough Waters CONCACAF To Approve '15 Financials Smaller Chinese Clubs Focus On Own Talent Entities Share Address With Banned Firms London Welsh Seeking Liquidation CPL Provides Economic Boost To Hosts Brazil's Go4it Invests In Keemotion WTF Refugee Academies To Get $600K
Enter amount in full numerical value, without currency symbol or commas (ex: 3000000).
SBD Global/May 14, 2013/Finance
NRL Salary Cap Will Increase To $7M By '17 As ARLC, RLPA Sign Off New CBA
Published May 14, 2013
WANT MORE GREAT STORIES LIKE THIS?
CLICK ON ONE OF THESE BUTTONS
- Player payments for State of Origin appearances rising to A$30,000 per game;
- Player payments for stand-alone Tests involving Australia, England and New Zealand rising to A$40,000 per match, with members of the the winning of the World Cup or Four Nations teams earning A$50,000 (A$40,000 for second and A$30,000 for third);
- The minimum wage will rise from A$75,000 to A$85,000 over the course of the agreement;
- The minimum wage per NRL match is A$3,000 for players outside the top 25 squad;
- Clubs will no longer be able to terminate the contract of a player who is "not playing the game or training conscientiously and to the best of his ability and skill" (SMH, 5/13).