FIA Inspects Ferrari Wind Tunnel Arrests Unlikely To Rattle FIFA's Finances Macquarie Joins AFL For Broadcast Talks State Of Origin Ad Rates Reach Record High NBL Club Bosses See Brighter Future AFL Takes No Action Against Betts Adidas To Bounce Back From 'Ghastly' '14 Fluminense Settles 13 Late Salaries FIFA: Where The Billions Come From Hudl Acquires Sportstec
Enter amount in full numerical value, without currency symbol or commas (ex: 3000000).
Upcoming Conferences and Events
SBD Global/May 14, 2013/Finance
NRL Salary Cap Will Increase To $7M By '17 As ARLC, RLPA Sign Off New CBA
Published May 14, 2013
WANT MORE GREAT STORIES LIKE THIS?
CLICK ON ONE OF THESE BUTTONS
- Player payments for State of Origin appearances rising to A$30,000 per game;
- Player payments for stand-alone Tests involving Australia, England and New Zealand rising to A$40,000 per match, with members of the the winning of the World Cup or Four Nations teams earning A$50,000 (A$40,000 for second and A$30,000 for third);
- The minimum wage will rise from A$75,000 to A$85,000 over the course of the agreement;
- The minimum wage per NRL match is A$3,000 for players outside the top 25 squad;
- Clubs will no longer be able to terminate the contract of a player who is "not playing the game or training conscientiously and to the best of his ability and skill" (SMH, 5/13).