AFL Clubs Rebel Against 'KFC' Tax Chime Poised To Be Sold For $546M Former Swans Chair Ashamed Of AFL BT Records Strong Q1 Growth In TV Providence, WPP To Take Over Chime AOC Quiet On Campbell Gold Rush AFL Has To Be Mindful Of ICC Wayne Rooney Tops Wealth-X's EPL List Sky Adds 1 Million European Customers Lone Star Buys Quintain For $1 Billion
Enter amount in full numerical value, without currency symbol or commas (ex: 3000000).
SBD Global/May 14, 2013/Finance
NRL Salary Cap Will Increase To $7M By '17 As ARLC, RLPA Sign Off New CBA
Published May 14, 2013
WANT MORE GREAT STORIES LIKE THIS?
CLICK ON ONE OF THESE BUTTONS
- Player payments for State of Origin appearances rising to A$30,000 per game;
- Player payments for stand-alone Tests involving Australia, England and New Zealand rising to A$40,000 per match, with members of the the winning of the World Cup or Four Nations teams earning A$50,000 (A$40,000 for second and A$30,000 for third);
- The minimum wage will rise from A$75,000 to A$85,000 over the course of the agreement;
- The minimum wage per NRL match is A$3,000 for players outside the top 25 squad;
- Clubs will no longer be able to terminate the contract of a player who is "not playing the game or training conscientiously and to the best of his ability and skill" (SMH, 5/13).