Counties Asked To Vote For T20 Change British Cycling To Cut Elite Riders 'Robust' Security Operation For Qualifier Executive Transactions Davies Warned To Expect 'Rough Ride' RFL To Launch Women's Super League Names In The News Ascot Signs Five Licensing Deals Deal For Rival To Tote System Imminent Arsenal Expands BNN Partnership
Enter amount in full numerical value, without currency symbol or commas (ex: 3000000).
SBD Global/March 18, 2013/People and Pop Culture
F1 CEO Bernie Ecclestone Tops Sport's Rich List With A $9.3B Fortune
Published March 18, 2013
- Ecclestone: Worth £6.15B. British. Aged 82. F1 Group CEO.
- Mateschitz: Worth £4.755B ($7.2B). Austrian. Aged 68. Owner Red Bull Racing and Toro Rosso.
- JOHN PAUL DEJORIA: Worth £2.68B ($4B). American. Aged 68. Co-owns Circuit of the Americas.
- ONG BENG SENG: Worth £1.07B ($1.6B). Malaysian. Aged 68. Singapore GP promoter.
- MANSOUR OJJEH: Worth £940M ($1.4B). French/Saudi Arabian. Aged 60. Owner of McLaren.