Maradona In Talks With Palestinian FA Executive Transactions British Basketball Given New Funding Hope Names In The News Swansea Looks To Foreign Sponsorship Twitter Me This... Brooking Predicts Increase In Black Managers New Venue Coming For Sheffield Eagles BT Sport In Talks With ITV Sauber F1 Aborts Plans For Female Driver
Enter amount in full numerical value, without currency symbol or commas (ex: 3000000).
Upcoming Conferences and Events
SBD Global/March 18, 2013/People and Pop Culture
F1 CEO Bernie Ecclestone Tops Sport's Rich List With A $9.3B Fortune
Published March 18, 2013
- Ecclestone: Worth £6.15B. British. Aged 82. F1 Group CEO.
- Mateschitz: Worth £4.755B ($7.2B). Austrian. Aged 68. Owner Red Bull Racing and Toro Rosso.
- JOHN PAUL DEJORIA: Worth £2.68B ($4B). American. Aged 68. Co-owns Circuit of the Americas.
- ONG BENG SENG: Worth £1.07B ($1.6B). Malaysian. Aged 68. Singapore GP promoter.
- MANSOUR OJJEH: Worth £940M ($1.4B). French/Saudi Arabian. Aged 60. Owner of McLaren.