Rugby Returns Several Key Sponsors Tough Times For Aussie Rugby Union Bale Trademark A Move To Define Brand British GP Ticket Prices Slowing Sales Ex-ManU CEO Given Power To Ban Clubs Salford Owner Eyes League One Club Trust Upholds Complaints On Reporting Rose To Cash In From U.S. Open Win Executive Transactions Names In The News
Enter amount in full numerical value, without currency symbol or commas (ex: 3000000).
Upcoming Conferences and Events
SBD Global/March 18, 2013/People and Pop Culture
F1 CEO Bernie Ecclestone Tops Sport's Rich List With A $9.3B Fortune
Published March 18, 2013
- Ecclestone: Worth £6.15B. British. Aged 82. F1 Group CEO.
- Mateschitz: Worth £4.755B ($7.2B). Austrian. Aged 68. Owner Red Bull Racing and Toro Rosso.
- JOHN PAUL DEJORIA: Worth £2.68B ($4B). American. Aged 68. Co-owns Circuit of the Americas.
- ONG BENG SENG: Worth £1.07B ($1.6B). Malaysian. Aged 68. Singapore GP promoter.
- MANSOUR OJJEH: Worth £940M ($1.4B). French/Saudi Arabian. Aged 60. Owner of McLaren.