ManU's Ed Woodward EPL's Top Paid Exec Executive Transactions Names In The News Twitter Me This... Royal Troon Ready To Welcome Women BT Sport Hoping To Sign Gary Lineker Sky Pulls Reporters From Streets AFC Wimbledon Eyes Plough Lane ITV To Show Cricket World Cup Highlights Rangers Accept Mike Ashley's Lifeline
Enter amount in full numerical value, without currency symbol or commas (ex: 3000000).
Upcoming Conferences and Events
SBD Global/March 18, 2013/People and Pop Culture
F1 CEO Bernie Ecclestone Tops Sport's Rich List With A $9.3B Fortune
Published March 18, 2013
- Ecclestone: Worth £6.15B. British. Aged 82. F1 Group CEO.
- Mateschitz: Worth £4.755B ($7.2B). Austrian. Aged 68. Owner Red Bull Racing and Toro Rosso.
- JOHN PAUL DEJORIA: Worth £2.68B ($4B). American. Aged 68. Co-owns Circuit of the Americas.
- ONG BENG SENG: Worth £1.07B ($1.6B). Malaysian. Aged 68. Singapore GP promoter.
- MANSOUR OJJEH: Worth £940M ($1.4B). French/Saudi Arabian. Aged 60. Owner of McLaren.