Labour Party Floats Tax On EPL TV Revenue EPL Close To Sanctioning '22 Winter Break Commonwealth Games Relevant For Brands Van Gaal Wins Battle For Shorter Tours London Olympics Deals Have Yielded $24B Executive Transactions Names In The News Sky Sports News HQ To Launch In Aug Twitter Me This... The Starting Five
Enter amount in full numerical value, without currency symbol or commas (ex: 3000000).
Upcoming Conferences and Events
SBD Global/March 18, 2013/People and Pop Culture
F1 CEO Bernie Ecclestone Tops Sport's Rich List With A $9.3B Fortune
Published March 18, 2013
- Ecclestone: Worth £6.15B. British. Aged 82. F1 Group CEO.
- Mateschitz: Worth £4.755B ($7.2B). Austrian. Aged 68. Owner Red Bull Racing and Toro Rosso.
- JOHN PAUL DEJORIA: Worth £2.68B ($4B). American. Aged 68. Co-owns Circuit of the Americas.
- ONG BENG SENG: Worth £1.07B ($1.6B). Malaysian. Aged 68. Singapore GP promoter.
- MANSOUR OJJEH: Worth £940M ($1.4B). French/Saudi Arabian. Aged 60. Owner of McLaren.