Hangin' With ... Giampiero Rinaudo Blue Pitch Will Not Be Forced Out Of Ibrox Executive Transactions Names In The News Chime Poised To Be Sold For $546M ManU Sponsors Push For Asia Tour Betfair Hires Cubo To Handle Ad Business RFU Issues Social Media Guidelines Twitter Me This ... Football League Partners With Liftshare
Enter amount in full numerical value, without currency symbol or commas (ex: 3000000).
SBD Global/March 18, 2013/People and Pop Culture
F1 CEO Bernie Ecclestone Tops Sport's Rich List With A $9.3B Fortune
Published March 18, 2013
- Ecclestone: Worth £6.15B. British. Aged 82. F1 Group CEO.
- Mateschitz: Worth £4.755B ($7.2B). Austrian. Aged 68. Owner Red Bull Racing and Toro Rosso.
- JOHN PAUL DEJORIA: Worth £2.68B ($4B). American. Aged 68. Co-owns Circuit of the Americas.
- ONG BENG SENG: Worth £1.07B ($1.6B). Malaysian. Aged 68. Singapore GP promoter.
- MANSOUR OJJEH: Worth £940M ($1.4B). French/Saudi Arabian. Aged 60. Owner of McLaren.