Coke To Sponsor Rugby World Cup 2015 Executive Transactions Coors Signs Deal With Two EPL Clubs Names In The News Rangers' Broadcast Fee Withheld By SPFL ManU To Spend $612M On Three Players City Catering Partner Eyeing Expansion Qatar Considers Tottenham Takeover Twitter Me This... Hartlepool Taken Over By TMH
Enter amount in full numerical value, without currency symbol or commas (ex: 3000000).
SBD Global/March 18, 2013/People and Pop Culture
F1 CEO Bernie Ecclestone Tops Sport's Rich List With A $9.3B Fortune
Published March 18, 2013
- Ecclestone: Worth £6.15B. British. Aged 82. F1 Group CEO.
- Mateschitz: Worth £4.755B ($7.2B). Austrian. Aged 68. Owner Red Bull Racing and Toro Rosso.
- JOHN PAUL DEJORIA: Worth £2.68B ($4B). American. Aged 68. Co-owns Circuit of the Americas.
- ONG BENG SENG: Worth £1.07B ($1.6B). Malaysian. Aged 68. Singapore GP promoter.
- MANSOUR OJJEH: Worth £940M ($1.4B). French/Saudi Arabian. Aged 60. Owner of McLaren.