Hangin' With ... PFL's Hitchcock, Tozer GAA To Redevelop Casement Park Executive Transactions British Cycling Under Further Scrutiny Names In The News Panasonic Launches Team GB Campaign Twitter Me This ... Leicester Proves 'Fairytales' Are Possible Leicester Tickets On Sale For $12,600 FA Could Face Criminal Charges
Enter amount in full numerical value, without currency symbol or commas (ex: 3000000).
SBD Global/March 18, 2013/People and Pop Culture
F1 CEO Bernie Ecclestone Tops Sport's Rich List With A $9.3B Fortune
Published March 18, 2013
- Ecclestone: Worth £6.15B. British. Aged 82. F1 Group CEO.
- Mateschitz: Worth £4.755B ($7.2B). Austrian. Aged 68. Owner Red Bull Racing and Toro Rosso.
- JOHN PAUL DEJORIA: Worth £2.68B ($4B). American. Aged 68. Co-owns Circuit of the Americas.
- ONG BENG SENG: Worth £1.07B ($1.6B). Malaysian. Aged 68. Singapore GP promoter.
- MANSOUR OJJEH: Worth £940M ($1.4B). French/Saudi Arabian. Aged 60. Owner of McLaren.