FBI To Investigate Former FMF Execs Neymar Transfer Paperwork Revealed CBF President's Real Estate Assets Increase Formula E Finale Draws 1.2 Million On ITV England Women To Net $55K For WC Win Blatter Urged To Stand By Decision LFP Files Suit Over 2022 WC Dates SPFL Considering Winter Break For '16-17 FIFA Continues Youth Players Probe Wimbledon Targeting Overseas Viewers
Enter amount in full numerical value, without currency symbol or commas (ex: 3000000).
SBD Global/January 25, 2013/International Football
FA Chief Says Eden Hazard Wrong To Kick Ballboy, Possible Three-Game Ban Looms
Published January 25, 2013
TIME-WASTING TWEET: Also in London, Naughton & Jacob reported Morgan had "boasted on Twitter before the match of his talent for time-wasting." Morgan wrote on Twitter that he no longer acts as a ballboy but had been called back to run the ballboy team "because of the snow." Morgan wrote, "The king of all ballboys is back making his final appearance #needed #for #timewasting." Morgan is thought to have had only a few thousand followers before the match, but by Thursday morning "he had more than 80,000." Footballers also questioned the ball boy's reaction. Former England striker Michael Owen said, "Both the kid and Hazard were in the wrong. Not having Hazard tried to hurt him, though. He just tried to toe poke it [the ball] out of his grip." Hazard issued an apology. Hazard: "The boy put his whole body on to the ball, and I was just trying to kick the ball and I think I kicked the ball and not the boy." The FA is "expected to charge Hazard with misconduct and he can expect at least a three-game ban" (LONDON TIMES, 1/24).