ARD, ZDF Broadcast 740 Hours From Sochi AFL Abandons Case Against Doctor France Expands Tax On Broadcasters Liga MX Finals Only On Mexican Pay-TV FFA Undecided On Farewell Game Host ARU: Third-Tier NRC Can 'Last Forever' MCG Most 'Checked-In' Australian Venue BCCI Controversy Reflects Economic Slowdown Star India Wins Cricket Sponsorship Bid Sky Extends Champions League Rights
Enter amount in full numerical value, without currency symbol or commas (ex: 3000000).
SBD Global/December 20, 2012/Media
Australia's National Rugby League Signs Five-Year, Int'l TV Deal With IMG Media
Published December 20, 2012
- Guaranteed TV coverage in markets such as the U.K., U.S., Pacific and Asia.
- Access to all games in HD either through TV or online platforms, as well as access to a 30-minute weekly highlights show.
- A free digital NRL Channel for int'l fans featuring match vision and a mobile NRL app.
- All NRL and State of Origin matches available on a live or near-live basis via TV or online, mobile apps, smart TVs or other media platforms.
- Int'l fans in regions where there is no TV or IPTV rights deals in place will be able to access matches for free on a leading web destination, such as YouTube or USTREAM.
MORE COVERAGE: Meanwhile, ESPN and Euroleague Basketball announced a new agreement for hosting live and delayed coverage in the U.K. Under the new deal, fans will have access to the Turkish Airlines Euroleague with a weekly "Game of the Week." ESPN's coverage will begin on Dec. 27 (Euroleague Basketball).