FFA Records $6.2M Profit For '13-14 BBC To Show All FIFA Women's WC Games Nos Bows Out Of Champions League Race NRL Fans Give Thumbs Down To Grant AFL Considers Ticketing Shake-Up Women's Sport A Casualty Of ABC Cuts Media Notes Top Football Clubs Emphasize Social Media France Averaged 9.6 Million Viewers EPL Could Be Set For Friday Night Games
Enter amount in full numerical value, without currency symbol or commas (ex: 3000000).
SBD Global/December 20, 2012/Media
Australia's National Rugby League Signs Five-Year, Int'l TV Deal With IMG Media
Published December 20, 2012
- Guaranteed TV coverage in markets such as the U.K., U.S., Pacific and Asia.
- Access to all games in HD either through TV or online platforms, as well as access to a 30-minute weekly highlights show.
- A free digital NRL Channel for int'l fans featuring match vision and a mobile NRL app.
- All NRL and State of Origin matches available on a live or near-live basis via TV or online, mobile apps, smart TVs or other media platforms.
- Int'l fans in regions where there is no TV or IPTV rights deals in place will be able to access matches for free on a leading web destination, such as YouTube or USTREAM.
MORE COVERAGE: Meanwhile, ESPN and Euroleague Basketball announced a new agreement for hosting live and delayed coverage in the U.K. Under the new deal, fans will have access to the Turkish Airlines Euroleague with a weekly "Game of the Week." ESPN's coverage will begin on Dec. 27 (Euroleague Basketball).