Channel Seven Could Bid On NSW, Victorian Rights EOne Grabs U.K. Rights To Gascoigne Film LNR Asks For Bids For Top 14 TV Rights Match-Fixing Law Doesn't Go Far Enough Lightbox, Coliseum Form Joint Venture Aussie Pubs Without Race Vision Media Notes Gov't Advises Clampdown On Alcohol Ads Sky Racing To No Longer Feature NSW Meetings Henry Routs Neville In TV's Pay League
Enter amount in full numerical value, without currency symbol or commas (ex: 3000000).
SBD Global/December 20, 2012/Media
Australia's National Rugby League Signs Five-Year, Int'l TV Deal With IMG Media
Published December 20, 2012
- Guaranteed TV coverage in markets such as the U.K., U.S., Pacific and Asia.
- Access to all games in HD either through TV or online platforms, as well as access to a 30-minute weekly highlights show.
- A free digital NRL Channel for int'l fans featuring match vision and a mobile NRL app.
- All NRL and State of Origin matches available on a live or near-live basis via TV or online, mobile apps, smart TVs or other media platforms.
- Int'l fans in regions where there is no TV or IPTV rights deals in place will be able to access matches for free on a leading web destination, such as YouTube or USTREAM.
MORE COVERAGE: Meanwhile, ESPN and Euroleague Basketball announced a new agreement for hosting live and delayed coverage in the U.K. Under the new deal, fans will have access to the Turkish Airlines Euroleague with a weekly "Game of the Week." ESPN's coverage will begin on Dec. 27 (Euroleague Basketball).