Channel 4 Interested In Women's World Cup Executive Transactions Names In The News Football League To Lose Capital One Twitter Me This... London Irish Close To Holding N.Y. Match BBC Revives All-Day FA Cup Final Coverage Liverpool All-Star Match Raises $1.5M Murray Wants Women On Boards Mike Ashley Says Magpies Not For Sale
Enter amount in full numerical value, without currency symbol or commas (ex: 3000000).
Upcoming Conferences and Events
SBD Global/December 7, 2012/People and Pop Culture
Twitter Me This...
Published December 7, 2012
- "Things were so much easier when I earned 100pound a week on wts #stress."
- "Why do people think cos I earn good money I don't have bills to pay we all pay tax an we have mortgages to pay, some people are deluded"
- "Had a good think last night and today is my last day on Twitter. I'll be starting a private Facebook account and anyone who is a genuine fan can send me a friend request.
- Too many trolls on here with nothing nice to say, sorry to people that actually like following me but I'll let you know what my Facebook account is.
- Thanks to my real fans on here. It's a shame that there's too many a******** would love to see some of them face to face because I'm sure they wouldn't say it to my face, they'd probably ask for a picture sums up society these days."
If you see a tweet we will not want to miss, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.