Hangin' With ... Giampiero Rinaudo Blue Pitch Will Not Be Forced Out Of Ibrox Executive Transactions Names In The News Chime Poised To Be Sold For $546M ManU Sponsors Push For Asia Tour Betfair Hires Cubo To Handle Ad Business RFU Issues Social Media Guidelines Twitter Me This ... Football League Partners With Liftshare
Enter amount in full numerical value, without currency symbol or commas (ex: 3000000).
SBD Global/December 7, 2012/People and Pop Culture
Twitter Me This...
Published December 7, 2012
- "Things were so much easier when I earned 100pound a week on wts #stress."
- "Why do people think cos I earn good money I don't have bills to pay we all pay tax an we have mortgages to pay, some people are deluded"
- "Had a good think last night and today is my last day on Twitter. I'll be starting a private Facebook account and anyone who is a genuine fan can send me a friend request.
- Too many trolls on here with nothing nice to say, sorry to people that actually like following me but I'll let you know what my Facebook account is.
- Thanks to my real fans on here. It's a shame that there's too many a******** would love to see some of them face to face because I'm sure they wouldn't say it to my face, they'd probably ask for a picture sums up society these days."
If you see a tweet we will not want to miss, send it to us at email@example.com.