Experience Partners With Blue Jays Frontier To Sponsor Buccaneers Significant Soccer Friendly For OKC Aspire Beverage Sponsors Wisconsin Sports Native Group Files On Redskins Case NBCUniversal Outlines Rio Coverage Plans Nike's Battle For CEO An Internal Affair Texas Opts Out Of Contract With Aspire Group Jason Day Withdraws From Rio Due To Zika T'Wolves Welcome First Chinese Minority Owner
Taking Attendance: Pacquiao Packs MGM Grand Garden Arena
Published April 13, 2014
- Yesterday's Ole Miss-Mississippi State contest "set a new national on-campus record for a college baseball game" with a crowd of 15,586 (Jackson CLARION-LEDGER, 4/13).
- Last night's NCAA Men's Frozen Four championship game between Union College and Minnesota drew 18,742 to Wells Fargo Center (Schenectady DAILY GAZETTE, 4/13).
- The NASL Indy Eleven played their inaugural game last night before "before a capacity crowd of 11,048 at IUPUI's Carroll Stadium" (INDIANAPOLIS STAR, 4/13).
- The Triple-A Int'l League Charlotte Knights opened BB&T Ballpark on Friday night with a crowd of 10,231 on hand (CHARLOTTE OBSERVER, 4/12).
- Organizers estimated that 3,000 people yesterday came out for SI's "Boston Strong" photo shoot (AP, 4/12).