NHL's Daly: No Progress On '18 Games CSMG To Manage CAA's Media Rights NHL Makes Plans For Centennial Celebration Florida Names Scott Stricklin AD Marketing Notes PBR's BlueDef Tour Holding Unique Event "His & Hers" Spoofs "Anchorman" Clinton-Trump Debate Draws 46.2 Overnight ISE Hires Jason Spector From Ketchum McGregor To Fight In MSG For UFC 205
Taking Attendance: Pacquiao Packs MGM Grand Garden Arena
Published April 13, 2014
- Yesterday's Ole Miss-Mississippi State contest "set a new national on-campus record for a college baseball game" with a crowd of 15,586 (Jackson CLARION-LEDGER, 4/13).
- Last night's NCAA Men's Frozen Four championship game between Union College and Minnesota drew 18,742 to Wells Fargo Center (Schenectady DAILY GAZETTE, 4/13).
- The NASL Indy Eleven played their inaugural game last night before "before a capacity crowd of 11,048 at IUPUI's Carroll Stadium" (INDIANAPOLIS STAR, 4/13).
- The Triple-A Int'l League Charlotte Knights opened BB&T Ballpark on Friday night with a crowd of 10,231 on hand (CHARLOTTE OBSERVER, 4/12).
- Organizers estimated that 3,000 people yesterday came out for SI's "Boston Strong" photo shoot (AP, 4/12).