NBA's Silver Optimistic On CBA IOC Exec Thinks Innsbruck Could Land '26 Games U.S. Figure Skating Launches New Campaign Goodyear Officially Adds Wingfoot Two Blimp ESPN3 To Broadcast Glory 34 Denver Landon Donovan Lists La Jolla Home For $2.9M Kraft Wants New Revolution Stadium In Boston NFL Reopens Investigation Into Giants' Josh Brown FS1 Gets Record Overnight For NLCS Game 5 ISC Signs Multiyear Extension With Geico
Taking Attendance: Pacquiao Packs MGM Grand Garden Arena
Published April 13, 2014
- Yesterday's Ole Miss-Mississippi State contest "set a new national on-campus record for a college baseball game" with a crowd of 15,586 (Jackson CLARION-LEDGER, 4/13).
- Last night's NCAA Men's Frozen Four championship game between Union College and Minnesota drew 18,742 to Wells Fargo Center (Schenectady DAILY GAZETTE, 4/13).
- The NASL Indy Eleven played their inaugural game last night before "before a capacity crowd of 11,048 at IUPUI's Carroll Stadium" (INDIANAPOLIS STAR, 4/13).
- The Triple-A Int'l League Charlotte Knights opened BB&T Ballpark on Friday night with a crowd of 10,231 on hand (CHARLOTTE OBSERVER, 4/12).
- Organizers estimated that 3,000 people yesterday came out for SI's "Boston Strong" photo shoot (AP, 4/12).